Thread: How to install the Battlefield 3 from the Disc rather than to download.

How to install the Battlefield 3 from the Disc rather than to download.

Hi friends recently I have buy the disc for the game battlefield 3 since my friend have told me that it is great to have the game install from the disc rather to download from the site, so I have get the disc for this game but however now I am not able to install the game. What is that issue I can’t get it? Even I have try several thing to get the game install but not able to do that , so if you people have any of the information about this game installation then please do the reply.

Re: How to install the Battlefield 3 from the Disc rather than to download.

First of all you have to make sure that the Origin installed, and then after you have to follow the onscreen instructions where the authentication code and the product key will ask for the verification, as the installation start you have to wait for some of the time may it take 20 to 25 minute or more then that depends on the RAM of the System, so you have to wait for that time and then after the installation for the disc 1 have completed you have to follow the instruction for the disc 2 also and finally you will install your game on your system to enjoy.

For the complete installation you have to follow these simple steps so for that the steps are as follow:
    • STEP 1: Origin Installed: - In this steps you have to make sure that the update version of the origin for the game should be there install in the System
    • STEP 2:- Follow onscreen Instruction whatever the instruction is there you have to follow that instruction stepwise.
    • STEP 3: Enter the product serial number that came with your discs.
    • STEP 4: Wait for the installation to be completely install on the system for Disc 1.
    • STEP 5:- After this installation insert the Disc 2 and install that completely
    • STEP 6:- Restart the System

Make sure that the origin was to be there to install in the system we want to install the game, if the origin is not there install then there is nothing to worry about since once Battlefield 3 disc1 into you drive it will ask you to install Origin and from there we will get the origin to be install on the system. Now enter the desire input including the Serial key and other information and after that you have to select the location that you wish to keep the default to install the game. And after that you have to click on the install option there in the form, and wait till the installation for the Disc 1 have complete fully install on the system and then you have to go for the Disk 2 installation in the system and this time you don’t have to worry for the origin since it get automatically install there and after the installation for the disc 2 vhave completed fully you have to restart the system.

The installation for this game is as simple as the other game installation so for that you have to get the Disk package for this game that you want to install in your Computer. After that you have to make sure for the configuration requirement for this game that you want to play in the system, so after that you have to insert the disk in the DVD ROM and then search for the set-up file for the game and double click on that if the error introduce then you have to first install the origin for the game and after that again have to make sure to install the game disk 1 and have to follow the instruction and after the installation for the Disc 1 have completed you have to make sure to install the Disc 2.