Thread: Will there be a counter to Knights in Stronghold 3

Will there be a counter to Knights in Stronghold 3

Like in SH2 spamming you can succeed 100 of the Knights and cats and they are necessary to win (skill not much in it), so there will be a counter for men? As the protector loses multiplayer you all the time attack first losing end.

Re: Will there be a counter to Knights in Stronghold 3

Not always. But I would like to see some type of Knight or do not know men wore a recipe. The game was not there a good balance; Knight can kill thousands of peasants. It's like driving a tank in Germany in World War 2. GTA or games. I think the counter is crossbowmen SH2 mixed with horse archers and shields. "Horse Archers" to get the horses gentleman, wooden "shields" to keep busy and gentlemen, "crossbow" get "gentlemen." FF does not mean it is too simple. By the sound of what this game are stunning too.

I think FF should return to SH1 formula completely, balanced and assigned meaning. FF has been guilty of the expansion in areas that do not have in the past, who have openly acknowledged that it is a very good sign. I'm not after a lot of new content just want the game to play well, and personally do not think FF has made since the Crusades. Eliminate the clutter is not a game of dumbing down, and I wish more developers to awaken to this reality.

I like the complexity of SH2.All they have to do is add more complexity, but give a little more response time player before dishonor. They also need large balloon (spherical) maps. Realistic medieval nm / trading system. Hundreds or maybe customizable types of troops fighting equipment, structures, and a few food / resources. Make variety more valuable than mass production. Auto-pairing for multiplayer rank. Auto-market/ranked market without the multiplayer.

So they definitely have dissimilar views on what should be SH3. I concur the map sizes should be bigger and, obviously, the graphics have to be in 3D these days (even though I wish it was not the case), but I cannot think of anything worse than having hundreds of different units and food even more than was in SH2. It's just too difficult to balance and without a long testing phase that will undoubtedly end badly for the fans. FF has an interesting dilemma, it seems that his fans are divided, 50% love the old 2D games and 50% of SH2 love / L. We will not be able to please everyone as a result, however, one more reason why you should not interfere with a formula that works.

It is true that firefly made the knights dominated in Game 2 stronghold. Like I was saying Jackel Crackel frills, crossbows and knights horsearchers can take off, so that's true, but only to some extent.

When you have 40 knights coming at you, you probably want about 100 and 100 ha xbows frills and still lose more than half of their units. Also 100 and 100 xbows 100 mantlets have cost more than 40 knights (if you purchase the Xbox and scalp because they generally purchase my sword and shield anyway.) Firefly so it is essential to make a few changes in the game that would be immense.

What if the arrows FF made a little stronger in the game but also adds the element of the offense, charge, and things like that so let's say something like if five arrows shot the knight in an area his horse was determined to die and then, like 20 or 30 arrows (with the odd and even recharge) would kill the knight. This is done so that they could not mass produce knights and win, but not overwhelming archers would make the game unbalanced and stuff. Also (I know this is a long post, but read on) Stronghold 2 had some good ideas if stronghold 3 could expand on that just maybe the maps bigger, map editing things, a new unit or two, a new building or two, a good campaign so they can actually enjoy it, and finally a large impressive multiplayer. Like being able to reproduce the customs of war and stuff on it and incredible things like that. Oh and one more demo, trailer, and some new screenshots!

Is there a man with a halberd and rips your knight fin horse, unless you have a horse. Of retaliation that can kick a crossbow. In the middle Ages, all kinds of units built after all the final battles with melee. An archer must also be able to handle it. The training was as good as it did then, if not more. It is called is not a man who has not seen a war for the gentleman. The first has Signe track to win.