Thread: Battlefield 3 Not Responding

Battlefield 3 Not Responding

Played for the first time yesterday, after working for a couple of hours, in fact I played for an hour or so and everything was working well. He returned later and recorded in an hour or so and then I was almost done anyway and between the maps became black, but I had a cursor on the screen. We waited and waited and nothing, eventually led to task manager and BF3 is not responding?

Re: Battlefield 3 Not Responding

Something similar occurred to me last night, I just got out opening the Windows Task Manager and ending the task of BF3 after that just logged back on the server. A bit of a hassle, but its way around I could discover. I truly could not tell what is occurrence or how to detach it, I have no thought myself. All to play EA games online that fought from the start to get to play reliably, you should not expect anything dissimilar. This has been a little better at least.

Same here. It would be a black screen with only cursor (cursor game cursor does not Windows) (also I was able to move the cursor, and when that happens I noticed hard disk activity was very low) seemed to be well if it was the next round in the similar map. No trouble in campaign method for multiplayer. The just far-out was the task manager and kill the process. Windows 7 64-bit, ATI 6870, Firefox plugin could be causing a problem tonight we will try IE and see if that solves the only program that are running Microsoft Security Essentials was on my machine and Firefox as your browser another time. The take-over and race modes, both made by me, did not acquire into a TDM but not so certain.

I have not completed all Windows updates in a while, possibly I will while I get home. You may have to re-murderer type of task software and minimize things? I have not even looked at my procedures and the amount of RAM I'm using and such, I have not had much time. He did not give much importance to what happened last night. This morning I was more or less looking at my bag of War and then got into a good game and finished it before work. At the end of it, made the black screen with the cursor.

Your use of Firefox also see, my friend has an almost identical IE build and use my machine was and had no problems, so I wonder if Firefox / plugin is the question. I have not tried but as I'm at work right now.

I have one thing the same happens to me occasionally and usually after 3-4 diff map changes then the screen goes black. Otherwise the game runs amazing. I am using Win7 64-bit, Google Chrome, gtx560 video card. What I find is great, however, for the rest of the specs of my, I'm still a CPU to 5-year-old dual core AMD 64 X2 Anthalon II 6000 Series 3.0 GHz, 4GB of DDR2 memory and execute everything high.

I really think now is probably a mistake in the game as both ATI and Nivida cards are doing. Both the operating system is making Vista and Windows 7 64 bit. All browsers are doing IE, Firefox and Chrome. It is strange that some people think it was okay, and just start doing it. Mine has done it all the time. If so maybe I have to reinstall or do a repair installation and see if it works.

I had a few other bugs before tonight, but I've been going strong for several hours until the last game. It was about to end the night, but wanted to check e-mails and stuff. So dreaded cursor / black screen. OK to open the Task Manager. Only this time, which brings and will not do anything? Finally back to window mode and still frozen. Boy was I angry, how stupid is it to run a game like this in windowed mode in the first place. At least normal CTD can start again soon, but God forbid. Freeze the windows completely and have to start over. My system is restarted fairly quickly, but takes a while to get my internet to work after restart. Piss me off to say the least.

I think the solution to all these problems is to simply go back to playing Bad Company 2 for a month until EA can get the patched game is not fun to deal with these problems. I remember when I went BC2 was the same shit with all sorts of problems and accidents BC2 now works very well. I tried reinstalling BF3 and now not even launch the game, so I'll just try to get the game to start tonight, if not, then now I say it's a flaw in the game programming and or driver conflicts and hopes to manage.