Thread: Battlefield 3 -Unable to login In Battlelog in US.

Battlefield 3 -Unable to login In Battlelog in US.

Big issue with this game. I am staying at US. And yesterday was trying to login into battlelog for this game? But don’t know how I am not able to login with it? Anyone knows why it is like this? Is someone else are having any kind of this issues? Please let me know about it. Waiting for your response.

Re: Battlefield 3 -Unable to login In Battlelog in US.

It loos like an ordinary difficulty. No recognized solution for this. I had a comparative issue on beta, and it was in view of an uncommon character in the password. Log into your EA record, (same illumination as battlelog/origon) update your password. Utilize just numbers and letters, perceive if that works.

Was having the situation where I would be unable to login following starting game. Wants login and password again in any case doesn't go advance. No wrong password error either. Set default browser to SAFARI in place of IE9. That got me in. May be a fix for the dynamic issue soon I trust. Running to attempt playing with alternate browsers as well.

Similar issue here.. This is incredibly awful. Not the matter itself, however the truth that it is not being addressed at all. The simply comfort I acquire is at what time somebody else posts "cannot log in to battlelog."

I have yet to perceive anything official from DICE/EA. It is doubtlessly battlelog that is the issue, an aid no individual wanted and was constrained down our throat as well as every last trace of the issues that joined it. I am not thumping the diversion, but so far they have indicated the same support/moderation with the finalized unit as they did with the beta. Lack of awareness.

My situation is that it continues telling me that Origin is not instated. Without fail I attempt to uninstall and re-install Origin I am compelled into a 11.4GB download of the event. So I am sitting tight a different 90 moments for the event to download (for the third time). I even attempted accompanying the strategies they catalogued on their Help destination for this same issue and they post a document I am supposed to manually erase from my registry (to totally uproot Origin) yet that index don’t exist in my registry. I contact with EA they expressed told me it was a direct result of the product of movement, there no method I’ve attempted a hundred times and cant login to battlelog\, and it doesn’t even attempt it actually promptly reloads the page.

I acquired the DVD and am getting the same blunder as every person else. It could be great, that provided that you purchase the DVD, in the event that you would be able to at any rate plays the fight and not need to be appended to a server that is unprepared for the volume. It's just set up to get most deplorable over the afternoon/evening as people begin to get back from work.

Chrome, Opera, Firefox mutually inform me the site is not reacting. The previous evening and it was doing the same thing, in addition the same happen with my friend. I cannot get my machine to so far as to trace track the battlelog online content, ICMP either, but that would be no doubt security measures on their side. The kicker is that I would be capable to log within it on top of my iPhone. gfg. I don't acquaint with if this is the similar situation everyone else is comprised. Router settings probably.

I possess the same issue. Login to Origin no situation, click on BF3, view IE open and run over straight to the login page. Login with the right stuff and it reloads. The wrong stuff expresses disagreeable password or message. I have spent hours with them each and every day for the final few days. So far it’s a pack of useless front finish back individuals that haven't been equipped to settle it. The response is steady. This is a known situation you'll need to hold up.