Thread: How to Login battlelog for playing Battlefield 3

How to Login battlelog for playing Battlefield 3

Hi friends I have the battlefield 3 to play this is the best game I have seen I like to play this game for most of the time, but from the last two days I was facing an issue for getting access to my account. So whenever I was trying to login to my account the timezone authorization thing loads up the battlelog page and display the error "Your account is not allowed to login" so I don’t know why such thing happen to my account I have try several thing but not get the solution for this issue, so if you guys have any of the solution for this then please do the reply for this query, any of the ideas or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to Login battlelog for playing Battlefield 3

Whenever the game have been unlock or stop even though it is playable then you have do the following thing to get back to the normal condition for the game to make available to play the game you have to follow this steps first of all you can go for the verification for the code that you have receive from the site while downloading the game. And see whether your orders have been confirmed or not may this thing happened that the game take some of the time to get the confirmed for play.

If such thing happened that you are not able to get the login to the Battlelog then check for the installation for the game properly may with some of the system failure some of the files are corrupt and if such thing happened there then you have to reinstall that game once more. Or you can pre-order for this game and then you have to install that from the origin and then play that game in off-line mode and see whether you are able to play the game or not able to play the game in off-mode. If you are not able to play the game in off-line mode then there are the error in the game installation.

First make sure that you are using the purchased version of the game to play online, since if you are using the reviewing game or the beta version then it might be there that the date of that free tested version have been expire and that is why you are not able to get the access to the game for playing. Since such game version are only available till there dead line.

According to my suggestion if you have any of the Antivirus install on your system then you should have to disable that Antivirus whenever you are going to play the game. So first you have to go for the Antivirus manual setting or whatever the option there in the Antivirus application to make it disable. Just perform this and then go for the login for the game to play. The Antivirus sometime not allows the game to get access on the System if it is connected to the internet.

According to me there is the bug at the EA site only for these game, since when was using the beta version for this game it allow me to get the login to the account from anywhere but in the Battlelog the issue occurs that means that there are the internal issue over there in the EA that doesn’t recognized the user account properly.

I think that whatever the login-id and the password you are inserting may be incorrect that don’t allow you to get the access to play the game online, so you make sure that whatever you are inserting in the option for the verification they are the correct input, may you have forget your id or password. So get clear with that, and then make sure that you have to use the right input to get the access.

The login issue will occurs if you are using the demo version for the game to play and the time period for that game have been over and you are trying to play that game so according to me there are the time that have been completed for this game, so if you want to have this game to make for the playing then you have to get the complete version for this game and install that on the game make the new account for the game and again start the new game.