Thread: How is the Support of joystick in Battlefield 3?

How is the Support of joystick in Battlefield 3?

Hello guys I would like to know about the joystick functionality for this game. Do you guys find this better than the beta version of this game? I go through many reviews but I did not found any information about the joystick Support. So pleas if anyone has any experience with it then please share it with me? I am waiting for your helpful replies.

Re: How is the Support of joystick in Battlefield 3?

I Have a Logitech extreme 3d pro and I have handle to obtain it all functioning. For that you have to delete the entire default settings meant for the joystick and start as of scratch. In the company of the joystick software, record the button on the way to keyboard keys, afterward locate those keys within the game. It is working very well for me. At the moment presently necessitates some technique to acquire free look functioning without pausing my flight controls.

I experience something weird with this and it’s possibly will not good in favor of me. Annoying that you cannot set it up and experiment it appropriately earlier than you are essentially within the multiplayer game during your hornet at the same time as people are shelling you. Died at least 5 times for the reason that of that and at the moment I am back on the way to keyboard and mouse which for me is mission not possible toward fly plane.

Did you comprise to up till now the directional axis' on the way to their consequent keys additionally, or did BF3 register those key? I am comprising paper weight atm.

i used microsoft xbox 360 controller to play BF3 but seriously it lasted for only 3minutes..so difficult to control..better use your keyboard & mouse..lol

It is true that Battlefield 3 has really disappointed Xbox users. I never play this type of games on a gaming console. The reason is lack of full control. For example on a keyboard you have a option to manage and get controls as you want especially for a war type game. Or else you will fiddle out hard to get the right thing done. You can configure a keyboard to xbox. There are certain adapters that let you to use a keyboard on Xbox.