Thread: Is new helicopter and mods available in take on helicopters

Is new helicopter and mods available in take on helicopters

Hell guys I am having one query against this game. I go through some of gameplay video of this game and I am in love with this game but I would like to know that is this game having new helicopter and mods to make this game more interesting. And if it’s there with this game then what are they? Please share some of your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Is new helicopter and mods available in take on helicopters

Thank you for starting this thread. Even I am having the same question about it and I was looking for this only but I am not getting any information about it. If it’s possible then please tell us what are they and if it’s not possible then can I obtain NH90 or Tiger helicopter? I try to look about this on many websites but at the end I did not get any hopeful answer about it. So I hope that someone here will share some view on it.

Re: Is new helicopter and mods available in take on helicopters

Plenty of helicopter addons commencing Arma2 and the past recreations possibly will conceivably be ported to TakOH, following it is give or take the similar motor. Noticeably it won't be as effortless as bunging the old PBO into a mod organizer and booting it like a pro, but at any rate it ought to be feasible to work off of the existing models. I'd express its well-nigh sure that some include-on creators could be doing this.