Thread: Will there be any collectors edition for Stronghold 3

Will there be any collectors edition for Stronghold 3

Does there will be any kind of collectors edition for Stronghold 3. I had played all the series of this game and yet they had not done anything like this. I was just wondering that the game developers might be planing to provide some kind of collectors edition for the game. Are there any kind of rumors.

Re: Will there be any collectors edition for Stronghold 3

Not really. There are no rumors about the same. Stronghold 3 is out and what I had found only pre-order information on the game. There are no additional dlc's or collectors editors yet.

You can hope for that in future. I am not sure but many game companies released some kind of collectors edition for the series of video games. The best example I can give you about is Battlefield 3 Steelbook Edition. This one of the most newest kind of collectors edition out. This looks just kind of sale strategy where the game companies gets more chance to charge higher. This edition has some kind of good steelbox packing and nice look. I am not sure what is inside that, but a steel case does not looks kind of addon. If Stronghold is planing for any kind of gamers edition then I hope that they will add more dlcs or new game content which is better. Getting other stuffs like cases, or t shirts doesn't really looks worth. Anyhow people gets the same game from other sources also. I would also like to have a art-book and sound tracks if there is any collectors edition for Stronghold 3.

I am not interested no such extra additions. It is just for insane game fans who spend more to those extra addons while the game remains common to everyone.

Leaving the collectors edition behind, I want to say something about Stronghold 3. I was really hoping a lot more from this, but the experience right now I had with this game was worst. I do not like the graphics. I cannot blame my system, it is high end with latest gpus and hardware. I do not like the animation also. I though of getting a more than this. Forget about the collectors edition the current editions needs more development. The menu and the loading screen is also poor and I had found glitches in many game cutscenes. Even the intro is not so catchy. I do not understand why the game is so buggy. There are common blocks in the game and nothing special. I was thinking to have more advance options than what I go in the previous versions of gameplay.

It looks that you truly did not enjoy the game. But anyhow nothing is perfect. I had played all the series of this game and hope for more new versions.

I too agree the game is buggy. I am playing first time this game, and was not aware about such stuff. I had pre-ordered this game which has cost me a bit higher. A friend recommended this game. According to hims this is awesome. I tried to get sometime and play to get use to it. After a couple of gameplay I found the game more buggy. The army units freezes something and you cannot use them instantly when the enemies attack. I found more fps bugs in the game rather gameplay. It looks that the screen design is not proper, the detailing is not done properly. I am hoping for some good patches which the game developer might release to fix all this bugs. But till yet there are not major news about the patch. And if in the actual game there are som much issue, whos gonna by the collectors editions if any.

Check your system requirements. I think you are not getting a proper graphic because of this. The works on Windows Xp, Vista and Windows 7. The minimum processor requirement for this game is 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or higher. Atleast 2Gb ram is required and you must have minium 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible video card or better. Update your directX to 9.0c if it is older.

Stronghold is a castle building game. Somewhat similar to age of empire. It is a strategy based game which looks boring sometime if you really do not like such type of games. It is recommended always to have a demo gameplay before purchasing any game.