Thread: My x-52 throttle not working properly while playing TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

My x-52 throttle not working properly while playing TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

I don’t whats the problem with my throttle here, don’t know whats the problem here, can you all tell me if there is some problem with my throttle. Now let me began with what the problem is TOH only recognizes a small part of the throttle. When I checked on the sensitivity of the parameters it is only showing -100 and the way I go up it changes drastically to +100, don’t know whats the problem there, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same and hence I would appreciate some help from your side on this, so do reply guys, on what do you all have to say here. Waiting for the response.

Re: My x-52 throttle not working properly while playing TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

I don’t know what can be the problem here since even I am using the same throttle to play the game and it is not giving me any kind of issues at all, so I don’t know what is the problem here I would say that just have a check with the throttle whether it is working fine with the other games or not? So you should have a check about the same and you will get the answer accordingly that’s what I feel here.

Have you changed anything in the default config settings of your operating system? First you should have a check about the same and if you have set it then do reset it to the default that’s what you should be doing. Also look out for the deadzones as well don’t try to make any kind o changes there as well, it will not be of any good use at all, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Have you changed anything in the default config settings of your operating system? First you should have a check about the same and if you have set it then do reset it to the default that’s what you should be doing. Also look out for the deadzones as well don’t try to make any kind o changes there as well, it will not be of any good use at all, so that’s it from my side for you all.
    Yes I was coming to that only if you change the TOH joystick settings the there is a possibility that you will be hampering the settings as well that’s what I want to say here, also one more thing that I would like to say here is that set the Windows and TOH joystick settings to default that will also help. So what’s the harm in giving a try for the small suggestions that I have mentioned here it will be benefitting you only, so do give a try for the same and let me know if that works out for you or not, so that’s what I want to say here.

Do revert me back if the said suggestion from my idea was of good use for you or not. I am waiting for the response.

Check whether the mouse is mapped to them or not and if it is mapped then you should check that for sure and undo it it will be of good use for you, even I had come across the same hurdle sometime back on undoing it helped me a lot.

Actually what you have to do is you need to map the joystick axes to "analogue" collectives. I am sure none of them must be knowing about the said solution and hence I am suggesting you accordingly so do have a good look at the same and make the necessary changes for the controller that will be of good use for you so that’s what you should be doing here, that’s it from my side for you all.

I did the same thing and now my helicopter is fining absolutely perfect just as controllable as in FSX and Arma. So I am very much happy with the output I would ask you to give a try for the same and revert me back if that was useful for you or not.

I just want to know in which mode you are in currently since I have noticed that in trainee mode the parameters does not change at all it gets adjusted to it automatically and while in the expert mode I have observed that helicopter moves to the right by itself without even touching the controls as well, so for that we have to change the parameters and set it manually, both for the rudder and cyclic. I don’t remember the name of the setting but that is what you should be changing to get it through that’s what you should be doing I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    I just want to know in which mode you are in currently since I have noticed that in trainee mode the parameters does not change at all it gets adjusted to it automatically and while in the expert mode I have observed that helicopter moves to the right by itself without even touching the controls as well, so for that we have to change the parameters and set it manually, both for the rudder and cyclic. I don’t remember the name of the setting but that is what you should be changing to get it through that’s what you should be doing I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.
    Yes I am playing the game in the expert mode and yes a lot of interesting suggestions coming my side I will surely have a good look at the same for sure that’s what I want to say here.

Now what is the name of the settings that you were talking if you can reveal me out the details then do let me know about it that would be better for me.

The setting name is the Autotrim actually it is deactivated in the expert mode and hence you are getting to see such kind of problem that’s what I want to say here. Set it to the manual parametsr which is quite difficult to manage but yes a small control would easily allow you to do that’s what I think here.