Thread: stronghold 3 is nice game

stronghold 3 is nice game

Hello guys I am happy with this game. But it’s having some small bugs for example the determination situation and drowsiness of gameplay were settled in the patch. I'm having a ton of fun. It's quite testing recreation. Encounter mode pls. The accelerating Skirmish mode that you had in Crusader and Legends kept me playing for a particularly extended time. Sit down however, the substance that there is will take me a while to overcome. What you guys think do you like this game? I am pleased with this game and I am sure that you guys are also happy with this game.

Re: stronghold 3 is nice game

Yup I am happy with it but Peasants eat too much. The test of operating space makes a point not to dovetail well with what amount of nourishment you should transform. Units might as well have the ability to assault wooden dividers, but not stone. It's an Easy settle. Aside from those things I'm answer getting that excellent Stronghold feeling from this diversion. You don't merit the level of mercilessness that folks are giving you. They're simply too ruined to like anything.

I agree with above post. In addition I like the much complained at drawn cut scenes. They give space for ingenuity and don't anxiety the moved such as rendered scenes could have done (my bush-league supposition). Admitting that Stronghold 2's opening trailer was all in all climatic.

It's unusual I quite similar to the drawn cinematics as well. Since they united an enlivened charcoal smear impact to the drawing it could have been sufficient for any event, but I’m cheerful in its present condition. I think when you check out amusements nowadays so few permit the player to utilize his particular wits to win. Ordinarily you have indicate A and B and a hand heading you there. Fortress permits you to decide on a few tracks, granted that not a tremendous devotee of constrained advertising or purchasing, or solder sorts it does make a challenging and compensating battle. IMO there's not a considerable number of modest studios other side that EA or Actives haven't devoured and acclimatized into average quality. So yes this game have bugs and its most likely not reinventing the sequence but it is what it is intended to be and I think it’s fantastic to have a different discharged.

Totally agree by way of you there. I memorize gaming during the 90's. The whole thing was buggy and tough; however I’ve hardly ever had more fun on top of today's mass-market barf than back subsequently.

I’m as well happy that I purchase this game; it’s at long last affirmed for me following all these years to not at all ever pre-request a different game again! Reasonably recovering me countless bills!!! Much obliged firefly for charging me 50 bucks to pick up this wow so valuable lesson. The Stronghold 1 event you combined was amazing! The different one however, not so far, I’ve even now uninstalled it to make space for well. Anything that isn’t a waste of hard drive space genuinely.

Sarcasm much is substantially more unmistakable on the online world in place for it to be gained. Being too keen does nothing, on account of you lack the capacity to control the crowd, so any number of imbeciles might bring what you state for their particular purposes? I'm a biting critic, who gets a charge out of the disaster of others. Firefly can't meet my least cost to be their spokesman. In addition I think they could have small utilize for a Geologist, at what time there are unscrupulous and sharp marketing experts over there that can make a much preferred showing over.

The game is awful not being unsuccessful but awful, not worth the 50 I compensated for it, however provided that it was state 20 I could be alright with it with the fixing. Anyway for what was furthered and declared from dev vid run to the people plus the data of projectile indicates. Nothing catalogued or declared breaks even with this outrage of a part completed event. It's not the worse event I ever paid for again, but it is the most dreadful I have paid for being slated, advocated and so forth as a title.

I'm pleased with the size of the maps, I no longer need to stress over making semi-sensible palaces anymore in my stronghold game device event, and it’s something I've wished for following Stronghold the first diversion turned out. All the more with the most imposing guide in Stronghold 3 I don't need to stress over making a manor anymore following you've not given me enough room to do thus, something I've desired from day one of Stronghold.

I am cheerful with the game and truly eager to give them an opportunity to fix up the defects and make me even happier. In the event that any individual else would like to be so unpleasantly unhappy with the game.

Yup even I am happy with this game. I like it so much and I am enjoying this game. But it is having some bugs which make game annoying. But still I hope that developer take under consideration bugs of this game and avoid the same mistakes in the next version of this game.