Thread: Need skirmish mode in stronghold 3

Need skirmish mode in stronghold 3

Hi everyone does anyone observe skirmish mode in this game, because I am not able to see this mode in this game. Some people are saying that this mode is present within game and some are saying that mo it’s not so I am so much confused about it. Even I try to find about this on many other site but still not getting any true and useful information about this? If you guys know anything then please shade some light on this topic. I would like to know more about it. All replies are grateful.

Re: Need skirmish mode in stronghold 3

Yes thank you for starting this important thread because I was looking for the same thing but I am not getting any information about it. I think developer have to take this under consideration if this mode is not present with this game, because as for the fun factor skirmish mode is more helpful. Skirmish mode is preferred of all gamers, so they have to include it. If this mode is there then I am sure, stronghold 3 will be excellent game.

Even I am missing this mode but for your information this mode is not present within the Stronghold 3. And I am sure that now developer will take this under consideration and place this mode within the next version means within the stronghold 4. So till that time we have to enjoy the all others mode present in this game. And I think even that all are also good mode. No issue with that. Overall it’s a good game and I am enjoying it.

I am totally dissatisfied! A game of castle building not including a skirmish mode. For those who play single player as a result what is there subsequent to the campaign? Would be pleasant if you possibly will, at least give us a guide on how the whole thing in the editor works. At least that way we are able to make our own content in favor of a single player! I hope in next game they will remove all this kind of drawbacks.

That does in stronghold 3 for me. No skirmish connotes a purchase. At any rate I did not pre-request this junk; something in me knew this recreation could be wrecked. Firefly, please accede this diversion is absolutely unfavorable and begin your take a shot at stronghold 4. I have been playing fortress amusements subsequent to the sequence initiation and this will be the first one that I try not to buy. I trust you gentlemen aren't too harmed by this and are fit to make an additional diversion.

It possibly will not be what a number of wanted on the way to hear however it's an answer. I will articulate that the game approach with the most excellent editor I have still used; it would be immense if the community find mutually and produced a number of quality maps.

Hi everyone I am new for this game so I am not that much aware with this game. But still while reading about this game I found somewhere that skirmish mode is present within this game. I found that free build is known as skirmish mode. Is it true? I state early that I am noob. So please clear this doubt. Thank you.