Thread: Where to run the ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

Where to run the ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

Hi friends I have seen the demo for the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’ and I really liked it and I want to purchased that game to play in my Desktop however I don’t have the information about the game requirement to run, that means I want to know the System Configuration to be there to support this game, on which Operating System this game is able to run and what are the requirement for the Graphic card to play this game, so if you guys have any of the information about this game requirement then please do the reply for this.

Re: Where to run the ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

According to my experience I have to run lots of the game on my Desktop which have these feature which include the I7 920 @ 3.4ghz processor and the RAM is of 6gb RAM and the graphic card over there is of ATI HD 4870 X2. So I have run several big game on this configuration without any of the issue to play the game in the System , so I want to suggest you that if you have these feature or some little near to this configuration then you are able to run any of the latest game on the Desktop so you have to check for the configuration for the Desktop that you want to make the use for the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’.

You have to wait for the demo version to release because with the demo you can able to know what are the requirements for this game to play, that means that if your current system support well the Demo version for the game then you are able to use the full version to play in your System with that configuration and of you have facing the problems to play the demo version for the game that means that your current configuration is not that much suitable for this game and you have to make the changes if you really want to play these game.

As I have read the articles for the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’ on their official side and I have found that there are the lots of the high requirement to play these game, so I recommend you to have this game if your system is newly assembled with the latest processor and the Ram as well it want to have the latest Graphic card to be there so if you have these then you can spend the money to have this game otherwise you have to wait till the price for these game reduce since it doesn’t make the sense that you buy this game and keep it aside since you don’t have the needful requirement for the game.

According to me the demo version for these games will going to release after the ten days with the release of the original full version so you should wait to see for the demo version support. And if you don’t want to wait for the release then you can have these games if your graphics card can use DirectX 10 since this is the best one I think that able to support the game and provide the best appearances with no lag in between the game and the player.

I have seen the basic requirement for the game Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter so according to that the basic requirement for this game is that you should have the following thing available in your desktop if you wish to install this game in that so the following things:
    • The OS should be Windows Vista 32-bit
    • Minimum RAM should be of 2-GB
    • The Video card should be of 512-MB DirectX 10
    • The Display should be 1024x768
    • The Minimum space require to have for this game is 2-GB free space
    • The processor for the game to play should be the Core2 Duo or equivalent
    • The DX should be of the February 2010 or newer
    • And for the sound you can make the use of any of the Windows Vista compatible sound device or stereo speakers or head phones
    • And for the navigation it requires two button mouse and keyboard

According to me if your system have the latest part or the configuration then you can enjoy this game very much and like the effect to enjoy so the system is said to be the advanced if the system have the following thing the latest Operating System (Windows 7), upto 6-GB of the RAM, the advanced graphic card DirectX 10/11. The display screen minimum 1650x1080 or greater, the minimum CPU Intel i5 equivalent or better version. Make the use of the Home Theater to enjoy the best sound effect while playing this game.

If you guys want to play this game then according to me you just wait for the release of the demo or the beta version and then after the release you have to get the complete information about the support and the needful requirement to play this game so that you should not have to face any of the issue in the future for the System and for the game.

This game Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter can be run on any of the desktop and the laptop which have the essential fulfill configuration required for this game to play , that means that the system must have the better processor and the best Graphic cards and if possible a perfect RAM since this are the basic requirement for any of the game to make run perfectly in the system, so you have to make the Desktop to be well configured if you want to run this game in your Desktop. So the OS doesn’t matter but the Older OS is may not well support for this latest game.