Thread: In which language stronghold 3 steam versions is available

In which language stronghold 3 steam versions is available

Hello guys I am totally noob for this game. I know about this game from one of my friend and I am looking to buy this game. But I would like to know in which language this game is available? Because somewhere I heard that this game is not available in English for steam version. Please share some information about it with me. So I will be familiar with It. Thanks in advance.

Re: In which language stronghold 3 steam versions is available

I don’t think so this game is not available in English language. Because maximum steam crowd is English and they have to add this language if it’s not present there. According to my knowledge steam version stronghold 3 is available within the English, German, Italian, Spanish and French. So it’s good that this game is available in this many languages. Still if you want to know more about it then I will suggest you to visit the official site of steam. I am sure that there you will get the appropriate information about it. And even I heard that this game is also available in the Russian language. I am not sure about it but somewhere I read about this. I hope this will clear all your doubts. Enjoy this game it’s really a nice game.

Are you sure this game I available in Russian language, because I didn’t find anything about the Russian language on steam? So do you think steam is going to provide some different Russian version of stronghold 3? And if its then it is similar like the US version or it will be different than the US version? Where did you find it? If you are having information about it then please share it with me? Or if you are having link of it then please post here. Thank you.

Hello guys I am facing some weird issue with this game. I install this game from the steam by selecting the English language. And but when I start to play this game at that moment I am getting all information into a French language. I don’t know what’s wrong with it? If you know anything then please let me know.

Go through the link which I have provided below. And see if it’s helpful for you or not. Because I did not get any information regarding to this issue. I hope this will help you.

Stronghold 3 appears in French language