Thread: Will Take on Helicopters game be available in download or released in retail?

Will Take on Helicopters game be available in download or released in retail?

So that’s the question that I want to ask you all so that’s what I am asking here. What do you all have to say about the same? well I cannot say much about the question but still it is a simple thin for you all, might be you all will be having a better knowledge of the game availability. So please do answer out my question here waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Will Take on Helicopters game be available in download or released in retail?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    So that’s the question that I want to ask you all so that’s what I am asking here. What do you all have to say about the same? well I cannot say much about the question but still it is a simple thin for you all, might be you all will be having a better knowledge of the game availability. So please do answer out my question here waiting for the response from your side.
    I think it will be available as a boxed version and will not be available for the download t the start but they will surely be following the same once the game gets a good growth, so that’s what I am saying here. The game will be made available as a boxed version as soon as the game is released so that’s it from my side for you all, hope that was enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you. Hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Re: Will Take on Helicopters game be available in download or released in retail?

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    I think it will be available as a boxed version and will not be available for the download t the start but they will surely be following the same once the game gets a good growth, so that’s what I am saying here. The game will be made available as a boxed version as soon as the game is released so that’s it from my side for you all, hope that was enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you. Hope you have got the necessary information on the same.
    Who said that? And which game does not require a internet connection? You just list me down the game and I will have a check while entering the serial key there is always a necessity that you are connected to the network they will verify the key and then submit it to you. Yes for the boxed version the internet connection is required for the verification process that’s it after you are don’t with that then you have to just proceed ahead and do nothing. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you. I hope I have answered out the question of yours anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here.

It has been said that the game will be made available in the disk one month after the game has been released. Just got a note from the developers revealing out the information about the game, so I thought of forwarding this news to you all as well. Hope you all like it.

I don’t think so Boxed PC games are in a much demand in this market since Christmas is coming I think people will take sometime from the others to get their hands on the consoles. The good option for the developer is that to go with the digital download that will be helpful for them for sure. So they should be doing that and lets hope they take some quick actions on the same and make some necessary changes accordingly.

The developers are indeed looking for the boxed version distributor of the game and hence what I can say is that they are expecting the outcome to be in the following manner and they are
    - Czech Republic – November
    - Germany – December
    - Other countries - December, January 2012, February 2012 depending on the availability of the particular distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    The developers are indeed looking for the boxed version distributor of the game and hence what I can say is that they are expecting the outcome to be in the following manner and they are
    - Czech Republic – November
    - Germany – December
    - Other countries - December, January 2012, February 2012 depending on the availability of the particular distributor.
    Ok so unless and until if the BIS does not find any good distributor in india then what does it mean will it not be made available in india? I would not mind reading te manuls and all in the Czech language but I want the game to be made available to me here in india anyhow. I have become a great fan of this game looking at the trailers of the game so that’s why I wouldn’t mind checking it out once or twice for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. I know it would be a very difficult phase for the others but I would certainly love to have this game as soon as possible. What do you all say guys?

I have a small suggestion to make over here and what I want to say is that I make out that other online download software can give you the option to arrange backup hardcopy, so you will be getting everything but you will not be getting a second license at all, so this should be implemented for sure so that the guys from the other countries except Czech republic can purchase and download the software now and have a boxed version later as soon as it is released. Yes I know that it is released but that’s a small suggestion from ym side on the same so what do you all have to say here about the same I am waiting for the reply from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here guys, what do you all think about the same, waiting for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    I have a small suggestion to make over here and what I want to say is that I make out that other online download software can give you the option to arrange backup hardcopy, so you will be getting everything but you will not be getting a second license at all, so this should be implemented for sure so that the guys from the other countries except Czech republic can purchase and download the software now and have a boxed version later as soon as it is released. Yes I know that it is released but that’s a small suggestion from ym side on the same so what do you all have to say here about the same I am waiting for the reply from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here guys, what do you all think about the same, waiting for the reply.
    No i don’t think so that would be a worthy option at all because by that you would be expecting the BIS i.e. the developers of the game to pay for you to download the software and after that pay to mail you a boxed version as well. That’s not happening at all since they will be addin up the cost limit to each and every copy of the game that’s what I think is of no use at all, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.