Thread: Is take on helicopter available in Italian Language?

Is take on helicopter available in Italian Language?

Guys the game having released on the 27th of this month I want to ask you all if the game is available in the Italian language or not? So that’s why I am asking you all if you can help me out with the same, that’s what I want to ask you all.

My friend needs this game desperately in the Italian language and hence I am asking you all if the game availability is there in the Italian language or not? What are your views on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Is take on helicopter available in Italian Language?

As such this game that has been released yesterday as been released only in English language though a call has been taken to make this game available in the other languages as well, don’t know if the developers will be paying some attention to get this game developed in the different language or not? That's what we should be checking out for sure, I would be very much happy if the game does becomes available in the different languages that would be an very interesting thing to watch out for sure. So lets see if there is an update from the developers about the game being released for the other languages as well. That’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    As such this game that has been released yesterday as been released only in English language though a call has been taken to make this game available in the other languages as well, don’t know if the developers will be paying some attention to get this game developed in the different language or not? That's what we should be checking out for sure, I would be very much happy if the game does becomes available in the different languages that would be an very interesting thing to watch out for sure. So lets see if there is an update from the developers about the game being released for the other languages as well. That’s what I want to say here.
    Now is that the same case in the steam version as well if not then please do tell me about the same that’s what I am asking here, so please do give me an update about the same. will the same case would be with the steam as well? That’s what I want to know?

See listen to me what I am saying here the patch for the Italian version of the game for steam will be released at that time only when it is finally out unless and until if the game with the Italian language is not out we cannot predict anything over here that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, unless and until the patch for the italian language is out till that time we cannot play any game with that language at all, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    See listen to me what I am saying here the patch for the Italian version of the game for steam will be released at that time only when it is finally out unless and until if the game with the Italian language is not out we cannot predict anything over here that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, unless and until the patch for the italian language is out till that time we cannot play any game with that language at all, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.
    So will the game be released in the CD/DVD as well? In case if the game is made available in the near future so will the same game be released in the italin language and that too in CD/DVD? What is your take on the same?

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    So will the game be released in the CD/DVD as well? In case if the game is made available in the near future so will the same game be released in the italin language and that too in CD/DVD? What is your take on the same?
    I don’t think so it will be released so early since the game has released now and that too in English language if the developers think that they want to release a game in the italian version as well then they will surely release that In the italian version as well that’s what I want to say here.

So don’t ask these kind of questions again and again as if when the game will be released in CD/DVD for the Italian language people? It is already said before as well as soon as the patch comes out for the game it will be displayed there accordingly that’s what I want to say here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

As such why don’t you have a chat with the developers about the same issue and ask them about the release of the game in the italin language. Probably they will be having a better knowledge as if when will the game be coming out, so that’s what you should be checking out for sure. So go ahead and have a chat with the developers of this game they will provide you the detailed information there only, so that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.