Thread: Playing 'TAKE ON HELICOPTERS' game on my PC

Playing 'TAKE ON HELICOPTERS' game on my PC

I am playing this game on my pc and if I have to say then I must say that I am enjoying every single moment of this gaming that’s what I want to say here. I have a small question to ask to you all and that is how to take on take on helicopters potremme turn around? Despite trying out several attempts I am failing to do that so that’s why I am asking you all to help me out with this one that would be much better for me that’s what I feel here.

I have an updated configured system and hence want to play accordingly on that, so that’s why help me on the same guys waiting for the help. Just a small note guys I have been using arma 2 and the game is running well at the end.

re: Playing 'TAKE ON HELICOPTERS' game on my PC

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I am playing this game on my pc and if I have to say then I must say that I am enjoying every single moment of this gaming that’s what I want to say here. I have a small question to ask to you all and that is how to take on take on helicopters potremme turn around? Despite trying out several attempts I am failing to do that so that’s why I am asking you all to help me out with this one that would be much better for me that’s what I feel here.

I have an updated configured system and hence want to play accordingly on that, so that’s why help me on the same guys waiting for the help. Just a small note guys I have been using arma 2 and the game is running well at the end.
    As such I don’t think so there is any problem with the arma 2, no such bugs have been noticed with the game that’s what I want to say here, what I can say is that there is no problem with the configurations and all but the thing is that you should keep on trying. I am a big fan of Arma 1 & 2. Even I have managed to cross the level, so you should reach there that’s what you should be doing here, that’s what I want to say here. So do try hard my friend and you will be getting some reward for sure.

Can I know what is the config that you are using to play this game so that I can get a fair amount of idea of how the game is not playing well in your pc. So do reply on to what I am saying here that would be a good thing for me that’s what I want to say here.

So do reply with the configuration I will have a good look at the same and will reply to you accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Can I know what is the config that you are using to play this game so that I can get a fair amount of idea of how the game is not playing well in your pc. So do reply on to what I am saying here that would be a good thing for me that’s what I want to say here.

So do reply with the configuration I will have a good look at the same and will reply to you accordingly.
    Well I am using the following configuration in my system
    Intel core i5 750
    ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 470 stocks
    4 gb gskill 1600MHz
    Windows 7 Premium
    Now tell me where could I have gone wrong? Any suggestions that you all would like to make here then do make sure you reply on the same that’s what I am saying here.

The config that you have suggested is quite ok and hence what I can suggest you is that look out for a good graphic card that would be a better choice for you. That’s what I can suggest here right now since I have played the arma 2, with my following configuration that is

- AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    - 4GB Ram
    - ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
    - Windows 7, 32bit

So getting ahead with with a 5xxx series graphic card or more would be a better choice for you that’s what you should be doing.

Ok I will surely have a good look at the same and make the necessary changes accordingly that’s what I am saying here. I will have a talk with some of my friends about the same and make the necessary changes accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.