Thread: Is it possible to Building the Things in the Stronghold 3

Is it possible to Building the Things in the Stronghold 3

I have purchased the game stronghold 3, so I have seen that this is the best game I have seen this is best to play and the graphic is also good. But the problems are that I don’t know much about the building process in this game. And also I have heard that there are the buildings and the customization process and the steps that can be used to create the location as per the choice, so if you guys have any of the information about this then please does the reply. Any of the suggestion or the ideas behind this will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to Building the Things in the Stronghold 3

Yes there are the possibilities to make or to build the outside areas from the main base so that you can protect the captured villages, since I have seen this kind of the feature in the Stronghold 2. So according to my information there are the possibility that can be used to create the areas as per your choice. Have received a decent upgrade since the last outing for this video game.

There are no needs to tear down the extra building if you are playing the game individually. So if you have wished to get back to the shift workers then you don’t have to complete the Haltware. There may be the conditions that make the worker to go to the Strike but however I have not seen any of the workers for the Strike. And also I have seen that the graphic have got the living conditions deteriorate, there are the conditions that make the Buildings to be activated individually without halt their apple production. The player are inclined is able to decorate and beautify their castles

The one thing you can do here that you have to simplify the housing, it is possible in the strong hold that you could place a house and it is possibly give you more than eight beds. And you can placed that bed as per the wishes you want to placed that bed there are none of the restriction for the user to place the bed that were provided in the level. Basically I have seen that most of the people placed that bed on the top of the mountains so that they can’t be attacked by the enemy.

In order to get the luxury goods in the game stronghold 3 you have to make the chain of the entire building, these is as same as you are doing in the Stronghold 2. For an example you are just placing one building and it is automatically delivers it to the keep.

There are the restriction for building the huge and the Big wall. These games not allow the customization of the wall. That means that you can’t alter the brightness or the highness since I have seen that it is the big and the single player is not able to create these thing because it reduce the player ability to build a unique castle with UNIQUE defense systems.

According to my experience the game have miss the feature for the customizing width and length of walls, hence the castle constructing is not confined to a grid-based system. The wall and the building is no longer connect with each other. So instead for the creating the stronghold players, you have to play the game to players a forced to play a frustrating tetris mini game since there are the lack of the Space

The outside area from the main base can be built by using the the internal feature for this game by which there are the possibility to modify thew stage or the places that you want to modify to make the area safe from the attackers. And this is possible because such features are there in the Stronghold 2. There are the things that can be placed as per your choice that you want to place As per the desire location for your thinking.