Thread: Military Missions of TAKE ON HELICOPTERS game

Military Missions of TAKE ON HELICOPTERS game

I have come around this game called “TAKE ON HELICOPTERS” and I am just liking it and I am very much interested in the military missions but I just wanted to know that will there be some kind of different military unit in order to tinker missions. I really expect it to be in this game and I also think that the Civilpart of the game will be quite interesting. Is there anyone who is aware of this by now? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Military Missions of TAKE ON HELICOPTERS game

I think that we really don’t have to worry for this because I have heard that the editor will be having some endless possibilities and I have also heard that there is also a military style missions and I am very sure that there will be really some good military addons as well and I am really expecting the TAKE ON HELICOPTERS to be a better military side and I am not very sure but I have heard that there will be a private military company style mission as well as they have also inserted a SWAT type military mission as well. Let’s see with what it comes and m just waiting till then.

Re: Military Missions of TAKE ON HELICOPTERS game

Yes many are waiting but I am really losing patience to get countered with the first attack helicopter addons it has been a long time I have played a good military game like this one the black shark was the best that I had played so far and I have had a hold on Gunship 2000 and Novalogic Commanche series as well and now I am just waiting for the take on helicopters I just wish that there will be some kind of mini-mod helicopter attack and I expect this to be my personal military game this time.