Thread: TAKE ON HELICOPTERS Fire Fighting Mission’s?

TAKE ON HELICOPTERS Fire Fighting Mission’s?

I feel a distinct desire to declare, GOOD JOB on the diversion! It reminds me of that old game SimCopter! TOH is precisely what I thought the fate of SimCopter could be like and here we are, in the fate. In SimCopter you would be able to coordinate movement, report automobile overloads, pursue culprits, give rides to VIP's, and administer firefighters to fires, and alternate stuff.

Re: TAKE ON HELICOPTERS Fire Fighting Mission’s?

I was pondering, is TOH heading off to have any sort of fire-battling missions? Is there any " fire " units in game that would be able to be put out by "water"?

I profoundly propose you unite this in a destiny discharge! My idea was to have those tanks you are able to connect to the lowest part of helicopters, and you need to drift over water to top off the tank, then after that fly to the fire and put it out. You might get water from the ocean, or sea, or yet swimming pools in the backyards of houses that are scattered around the land.

Yes! The fire-battling mission is a unquestionable requirement. Actually final summer there was a swamp/forest fire few km from my home. A few choppers pulling water from nearby current and pond. There is a lots of smoke and robust wind blowing towards buildings. It could compose some engaging mission.

I did see the wore out truck, yet, that is the means by which all vehicles in ARMA and TOH look when you smash them, and not much fiery breakout is included. I figured the visualization was simply of some sort of vehicle mishap, and the helicopter is utilized to transport victims to the doctor's facility (Medevac). It could be amazing to have fire battling missions that include picking up water and dropping it burning that is out of hand.

In the event that you have ever played Far Cry 2 they have this dapper "rapid fire" framework that in reality develops and spreads to all things that are burnable assuming that you are not watchful. The Brush fires, woods fiery breakouts, house fires, vehicles fires, provided that one fire begins is spreads, and it could be stunning to have this in TOH.

To in fact FIGHT fires as in needing to control where the fire breakout goes, and what it burns. Conceivably even increase or lose regard for what number of houses you recover or coincidentally let smolder. Then again to fly it in windy conditions, in tree veiled mounds, with easy visibility due to smoke does that sound challenging and pleasure?

It could be "just ok” if the fire was static, and didn't develop and you actually had to put it out. At the same time in fact having a changing fire that develops and spreads could be method preferable and marvelous.

Static fire breakouts with not so fancy graphics, probably, alert woodland fiery breakout with a liquid helo elements, yes ,beyond any doubt when a PC can pack the punch needed, in about 5 years time.

Its at present feasible an issue of upgrading the code and for those that don't have huge apparatuses, for example me case in point, toning down the design alternatives. Up to date processors pack a strong punch. Check BMS or DCS or ARMA and ponder the volume of estimations essential for the aforementioned heightened devotion sims. I possess most likely what so ever that even my humble workstation sorted out from second hand parts and parts on the cheaper side might handle powerful fires. It at present does that in arma. Also BMS flight model and a powerful drive. Then again I don’t even need to reduce that much on design sliders on any of these games determination and hostile to-associating are my most gigantic stresses. Representation don’t produce a diversion, substance does

The situation is not the illustrations, is the manner by which you show the fire to make it acceptable, fire breakout is basically determined by wind, humidity, temperature and land steepness. Now intermingle the genuine wind re-enactment with the fire games, and your "effortless" code enhancement comes to be not so straightforward.