Thread: need information about Control Scheme for Testing in take on helicopters

need information about Control Scheme for Testing in take on helicopters

I was in the process of pondering what sort of controls a lot of people was utilizing for testing? I am the one exclusive utilizing rodent and console? In the event that I didn't turn on robo-trim, I was onto every part of the place, for instance in some helicopter collision movies I'm viewed (so is no doubt quite practical). However I was doubting that the consequence of utilizing rodent & console was. It appears enjoy even the ArmA 2 helos are more effortless to back off and float for battle, now. Any chance the tkoh.exe has adapted the flight model for ArmA 2 birdies, as well?

Re: need information about Control Scheme for Testing in take on helicopters

I’m utilizing rodent and console. I'm not identifying it all that divergent to Arma 2 now that i've sorted my group key ties and found robo-trim. Evidently Auto-trum is a constraint assuming that you don't have rudder pedals; you are just able to do so far with "doozy of a piece of work. Even though I do recognize I still need to unite some rudder in forward flight, so there's some multifacetedness united.

All hub affectability set to 100% in ToH controllers segment. No alternate exceptional profiles set up outside diversion. This appears to give all around exceptional responsiveness excluding for a slight deadzone at the joystick focus. Autotrim not required with this setup granted that I will consistently wind up with the alternate pedal all in all dampened. I've attempted utilizing manual-trim but it doesn't appear to bring about a sufficient improvement to carry on with.

An exceptional bargain of individuals should get out of the inclination of utilizing a rodent and console for flying. I utilize a Saitek X-52 and TrackIR 5 but if some of you could not venture to support an exceptional HOTAS then go purchase a $15 joystick with throttle. A rodent is essentially no approach to do any sort of not too bad flying.