Thread: Many PC Gamepads cannot run the Dungeon Defenders game

Many PC Gamepads cannot run the Dungeon Defenders game

I have been hearing that there are many gamepads that does not support this game, so is that true and if it is true then give me a detailed information about the same, I am very much eager to know about it and hence I am asking this from you all, so do reply accordingly over here. If the game is not supporting then what can be the reason behind it for not supporting the game?

Any ideas that you all have here about the solution for the game then do give a reply over here accordingly.

Re: Many PC Gamepads cannot run the Dungeon Defenders game

It is said that gamepads which aren't XInput-compatible will not work at all. So inorder to see the game running properly in your system the advise is to use the DirectInput and XInput side by side. So hope you did get the necessary answers on the same and if there is anything that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same, I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Xbox 360 c0ntroller emulator is a program that has been developed rec ently that will serve the purpose that you were looking for, so I would say that you should give a try for the same and it will work out for you, so that’s what you should be doing. However make sure that your friends do not get to know about it sinceit hacks into the Dungeon Defenders' memory space and those who makes use of it will be easily termed as a cheater of this game and hence advisable to not to reveal anything abut the game for sure.

Wow that’s a nice workout got over here surely should have a look at the same that’s what I am saying here, however what if we go through a legal work around. Ieman if the developers itself decide to get a workaround for the said problem then that would be a good thing to watch out for sure so that’s what I am asking here.

So I am asking is there a patch that has come which will give me a fix out of this incomparability issues would be a great thing to watch out for sure, that’s what I am thinking here.

Dude I have actually given a try for that emulator and that works out pretty well, so worth giving a try for sure, so I would ask you all to have a check about the same and then implement it accordingly that’s what I feel here. I have tried on ranked TrendyNet works superbly and hence I don’t think so there is any harm in giving a try for the said solution, so go ahead guys.

So what if you ran across age that doesn't support joysticks/pads at all at that time this controller would be of no use at all, so stop worrying I have got a another fix for the said problem and tht is too sue the Joy 2 Key. The setup of this program is quite easy and hence should be implemented accordingly tahts what I am saying here, so go ahead and have a look at the same that will be the perfect thing to do. So go ahead guys and give a try for the same and in case if there is anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask over here.

I think this will allow us to play only the single player games. I don’t think so it will be of much use to anyone since what Joy2Key does is that it just mimics the action of what we do in our keyboard and nothing else. For the game to play it needs the actual controller to recognize it, so that’s what I am saying here, do have a watch about the same and from next time do think of what you are saying here, don’t give any unwanted suggestions.

I had messaged the support staff about the same and I am very amazed that they haven’t sent any kind of confirmation news about the same. It is very much sad to see that the developers are not taking any kind of look at the said problems that’s actually sad.

See I think it is better to wait for the call from the trendy support people about the same let then give a call if the Xbox Controller emulator does work or not with the game yes I know many of them have confirmed it officially but it would be very much danger to go ahead and try out without the official confirmation from the developers about the same, so better not go with the game I would say wait for sometime and let the official confirmation come from the official about the same that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you. So guys hae some patience and let the developers do conform on it.