Thread: Fix for low fps in Dungeon Defenders game

Fix for low fps in Dungeon Defenders game

Guys I got a fix for the low fps problem for this game. The one that worked for me was the removal of the "Asus GSB" driver from my system and after the removal the game is running smooth. I don’t know what conflicted with the driver but after the installation the game is indeed running very much smooth. So everyone who all had issues with the fps rate in the game then you all can check for the same and you will be getting the solution for sure.

Re: Fix for low fps in Dungeon Defenders game

Thanks for the reply that you have given here I will surely be giving a try for the same and will revert back to you all guys if that solution did work for me or not.

Anyways thanks for letting me know that the driver was the actual culprit of the game I was really not knowing about that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    Guys I got a fix for the low fps problem for this game. The one that worked for me was the removal of the "Asus GSB" driver from my system and after the removal the game is running smooth. I don’t know what conflicted with the driver but after the installation the game is indeed running very much smooth. So everyone who all had issues with the fps rate in the game then you all can check for the same and you will be getting the solution for sure.
    What are you saying? I am having a different driver and still I am facing that same issue of the low fps rate in the game don’t know when I will be getting a fix for the same that’s what I want to ask here?
    Its been a week since I have started with the game. Sometimes the game lags and sometimes the game crashes and I have been there only in specific levels while some of my friends have crossed level 60 as well. This silence has been killing me for a while. I don’t want to wait more for the game I will be uninstalling it from my system as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    What are you saying? I am having a different driver and still I am facing that same issue of the low fps rate in the game don’t know when I will be getting a fix for the same that’s what I want to ask here?
    Its been a week since I have started with the game. Sometimes the game lags and sometimes the game crashes and I have been there only in specific levels while some of my friends have crossed level 60 as well. This silence has been killing me for a while. I don’t want to wait more for the game I will be uninstalling it from my system as soon as possible.
    Ok is that so then which is the graphic card that you are using currently so that even I can get a knowledge about the same that’s what I am saying here. So do answer out first which is the graphic card that you are using so that I can advise you appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Ok is that so then which is the graphic card that you are using currently so that even I can get a knowledge about the same that’s what I am saying here. So do answer out first which is the graphic card that you are using so that I can advise you appropriately.
    I have got a GTX580 which I think so is a very good card and I don’t think so we can find any alternative to it that’s what I am saying here, so tell me what wrong can this graphic card do, the problem has to be with the drivers for sure, I don’t find anything wrong with my graphic card at all since the other games does work well in my system.

Anyways I am waiting to hear it from you on what do you think about my graphic card the answer would be much funny I suppose. Anyways do reply ok.

That’s interesting even I am using that only, have you checked it with the drivers and all is it updated or not. For once try uninstalling the drivers of the graphic card and the install it accordingly, so that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you did understand what I am saying sometimes you all do forget your basic solution and claim that there is no solution for the same, that’s what I want to warn you all, go and get the drivers updated accordingly and you might end up getting the solution for the same, so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    That’s interesting even I am using that only, have you checked it with the drivers and all is it updated or not. For once try uninstalling the drivers of the graphic card and the install it accordingly, so that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you did understand what I am saying sometimes you all do forget your basic solution and claim that there is no solution for the same, that’s what I want to warn you all, go and get the drivers updated accordingly and you might end up getting the solution for the same, so that’s it from my side for you.
    You know what dude I have updated the drivers and all for the graphic card, so stop giving me solutions like these if you all have anything else to say then do let me know otherwise stop giving me solutions like these which are of no use at all for me, so better give me some updated information for the same. Waiting for the response from you all.

Have you checked for a program called "Gamer OSD”. If not then next time then do probably have a check about the same you don’t need to reinstall all the drivers after every game at all. "Gamer OSD” is a type of program that comes up like the video capture program they are of no use at all I removed it from my system and from when I had got it removed it is working really well for me that’s what I am saying here. So the same solution I am giving for you as well since you are also a GTX 580 user as well and I am sure that you must be having no idea about the said solution, so that’s what I want to suggest you here do have a good lookat the same and revert back to me as soon as possible if that worked for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Have you checked for a program called "Gamer OSD”. If not then next time then do probably have a check about the same you don’t need to reinstall all the drivers after every game at all. "Gamer OSD” is a type of program that comes up like the video capture program they are of no use at all I removed it from my system and from when I had got it removed it is working really well for me that’s what I am saying here. So the same solution I am giving for you as well since you are also a GTX 580 user as well and I am sure that you must be having no idea about the said solution, so that’s what I want to suggest you here do have a good lookat the same and revert back to me as soon as possible if that worked for you or not.
    Hey you are a genius man that indeed worked for me and I should say thanks to you for sorting out the issue it was like getting a solution under one more solution and how happy I am getting the game back, it is working fine now and all the credit goes to you all guys for helping me out with the said solution, so thanks a ton for the same.