Thread: Dungeon Defenders lags when I join someone and does not lags when I am the host

Dungeon Defenders lags when I join someone and does not lags when I am the host

The title is the same as of my problem, so I want you all to give me some solutions accordingly for the same that’s what I am saying here. So please o suggest me something on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Did anyone of you all have come across some similar problem then do tell me about the same waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Dungeon Defenders lags when I join someone and does not lags when I am the host

Yes this thing is happening after the latest patch download and this was not the case earlier. So don’t know what can be the reason being reasons are best known to the developers only since they are the one who developed the game for us.

I don’t know if we can revert back to the old version of the game or not after having downloaded the latest patch. So what do you all have to say about the same then do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Dungeon Defenders lags when I join someone and does not lags when I am the host

I did try all the possible things that I could do like turning off my firewalls, disabling some of my programs, then also it did not work for me at all, that’s what I want to say here. I don’t know why the support team is also not helping me at all.

I don’t know why but none of them have helped me get through the said problem, don’t know what’s the matter over here. It would be better if someone can guide me with the solutions. So do reply accordingly on the same guys, if anyone does gets some time to manage some solutions.

Don’t you all think so it might be a connection issues for the game since I am not getting such kinds f lags while I am playing the game and hence I am saying this to you all. Don’t know if you all agree on the same as if what do you think about the same.

Anyways do have a good look at the same and check your connections as well with the speed test probably you will be getting a better idea of the connection as well. So do as what I have suggested here and let me know if that was of any use for you or not, that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes he is absolutely right may be the persons who are connecting to you might be having some latency issues and hence the obvious lag in the game as well, things like these are very much possible with that, that’s what I have heard of from many of my friends who have actually played the game so better do avoid those friends that have their poor connections sources in the game which might lead you to do this, just a plain warning from my side to avert such mistakes.

I have mailed the same to the support team about the said problem and they haven’t replied to me anything at all. Don’t know if anyone of them are actually listening to this or not. I would say that the support team should fasten their speed belts and start giving out solutions since this will not work out at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Don’t you all think so it might be a connection issues for the game since I am not getting such kinds f lags while I am playing the game and hence I am saying this to you all. Don’t know if you all agree on the same as if what do you think about the same.

Anyways do have a good look at the same and check your connections as well with the speed test probably you will be getting a better idea of the connection as well. So do as what I have suggested here and let me know if that was of any use for you or not, that’s it from my side for you all.
    For those who all have said that it is a connection issue and all let me tell you that it is not a connection issue at all since I have taken the speed test and as such I could not find anything fishy about the same. We do play this games in a possible lan mode so I don’t think so the connection would be so much weak there such that it gets started disconnecting so frequently I don’t observe that at all. The problem is with the game and nothing else, rest I don’t think so it is giving me any kind of problem at all, I hope everything is much clear and sure for you from now on the problem is with the game we should admit it, that’s it!

Are you playing this game via. Trendynet? They are the actual servers and they do provide some games for the same that’s what I know here and hence what I want to say now is that if you are playing the game in a Pc then there is a possibility that you will be getting a good fps rate but the other player who is actually playing the game in the iother end will not be getting the same fps as the one that you are getting and hence the necessary lag in the game as well.

So if you are not playing the game via. Trendynet then it is a possibility that you will be experiencing some kinds of lags for sure.

Since you are the server host while playing the game and hence you are not getting any lag that’s for sure, those who set the server do not get any kind of lag at all. Connection issues can lead to the game lag that’s what I know here.