Thread: Lost 6 million credits after upgrading in Dungeon Defenders

Lost 6 million credits after upgrading in Dungeon Defenders

After having upgraded my sword to level 23 I have noticed that the game crashes and then lost the credits as well around 6 million that’s not a small amount at all.

Before that I have crashed into various levels currently my archer is now level 24 before it was 62. Don’t know what is the problem, I would ask you all to give me some updates on the said problem and solve it accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Lost 6 million credits after upgrading in Dungeon Defenders

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    After having upgraded my sword to level 23 I have noticed that the game crashes and then lost the credits as well around 6 million that’s not a small amount at all.

Before that I have crashed into various levels currently my archer is now level 24 before it was 62. Don’t know what is the problem, I would ask you all to give me some updates on the said problem and solve it accordingly that’s what I am saying here.
    6 million is indeed high and I was thinking that the maximum you could get was 5 million how stupid of me that I was not even knowing that, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways there is nothing that you can do at this moment of time at all, that’s what I am sure of.

Since all the credits are lost I don’t think so there is any means by which you can reclaim it back I don’t think so there is any method to do that, that’s what I know here.

Why don’t you complain it to the support staff about the mishandling stuff going on with the game they would surely look into this matter for sure. Yes game crashes for a game like Dungeon Defenders is not a big thing at all. Since this has happened before as well, so ask them to look into this matter and they will be able to help you out of this matter that’s what I can say here.

I would say that you get the latest patch that has been released recently the version that has been released is the version 7.05, that’s what I know about it right now. So you can get the latest patch downloaded from the games official site. I am sure the common bugs that you were facing here in the game will be solved out by that update.

So an normal update that’s what you should be doing, I hope the suggested thing from my side does help you in the process.

One of my friend did have the same problem and he wrote it to the support asking him for the said solution and they did return him the levels and also the credits back where they were before. So that’s what you should be doing for sure. Go ahead and check out for the same and I am sure you will get some response from there.

Things like these does happen in every game and that’s a normal part of the game for sure.