Thread: Does the TAKE ON HELICOPTERS support Dual throttles in a helicopter

Does the TAKE ON HELICOPTERS support Dual throttles in a helicopter

I have the X65F dual Throttle by linking my communal; I actually removed the Throttle thinking it's second only adding unnecessary entries, but now after seeing the dead zone settings to customize, apparently to detect the second Throttle. Question is: Do you support the game of both throttles are in a helicopter? So far I cannot get my helicopter flying properly, or up / down correctly. Before losing half a trial all day, think it might be the throttle / engine related and I must add that the throttle controls the second round?

Re: Does the TAKE ON HELICOPTERS support Dual throttles in a helicopter

I do not think you need the other bound Throttle, since it is only the group that you need as an analog control, no levers, with only three positions. The BIS is the union of the analog controls is unique as far as I know what I'm just making sure you did well. There are two links for the group: UP and DOWN / positive and negative. First, collective click up and push the throttle forward, then click and pull the Throttle group.

By the way, I'm not sure to remember the names right control, but you get the drift. We also believe that there is a significant effect in this area sim at the moment. Just take this into account and lower the collective care and was not surprised when the ground effect comes into play. And another thing just to be clear that I know is not the control that causes these effects, when the helicopter moves in the horizontal plane either forwards, backwards or sideways, has more lift than when in hover. This effect is too large which means that when the speed drops to the yellow zone, group setting, keeping an eye on the vertical speed indicator. When the helicopter comes to a hover, you must add a bit more collective. This effect is quite sudden, especially if you are not waiting.

Throttle has only three options, either outside, empty and full. The rotor will rotate more or less at a constant RPM in action. You control the amount of lift with something called collective. Is the angle of the rotor blades, the steeper angle creates more lift like an airplane wing. To assign to any similar Throttle collective. I let my standard x65 and works exactly as advertised. Be sure to leave the scroll bar to the sensibility of dead in the midst of a collective response linear.

Agusta EH101 has three motors, so I start mapping and throttle controls on my keyboard numeric keypad, to have everything covered. You only need a collective control on the joystick to the settings, once you bring the throttle to 100%, leave it there.

Great game and I think very close to the simulation. However, a question that I have for Throttles: analog sticks are planned. I know that even in real helis there are actually three states (cut-out, empty and full), but as well in analog Throttle s are actual helicopters. I have a cab with Flightsim Saitek Pro Flight Throttle s and need to utilize to purchase for your purpose.

I went to Hope Warthog HOTAS controls have been given the perfect combination to accelerate and decrease the power, but I have a great result, as it is at a standstill too slow accelerated and decelerated (and while I take off the throttle very rapidly destroying the helicopter on the ground. I have attempted several times to change the sensitivity, but have not solved the BS increase and decrease the power up and down like a butterfly. I cannot take the incorrect place? You can assist me to locate the throttle to the sensitivity on the right, and the assignment?