Thread: Need some tactics for Military mission 7 in Stronghold 3.

Need some tactics for Military mission 7 in Stronghold 3.

Hello guys I stuck at the military mission 7 of this game. The one where you require defending VS assault at night) I continue losing the map. This is somewhat for the reason that of soldiers not moving accurate onto walls and that type of bugs (bowman obtain shot off towers through wonderful Olympic spearman pitch 12 miles), however most likely I as well perform somewhat incorrect here. Do you guys are having any idea about it. If yes then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Need some tactics for Military mission 7 in Stronghold 3.

This was a strong one, but they get harder. I had to pull all my troops promptly back to the keep and actually let them take every last trace of the dividers. Their slings will around decimating each spot of divider before moving into ambush what's in reality valuable (so you would craftily be able to pick them off while their different troops meander around. You don't should secure your ranches. In place of brightening towers I spent my wood on Fletcher and spear producer and tucked them old-fashioned.

Once they began pressing the keep too hard I pulled back to the sleeping enclosure out of date. Their bowmen appeared reluctant to strike me in the far corner there and alternately sat around attempting to pick off laborers as they spawned. Every last trace of the while I had my sleeping quarters chosen to make troops outdated. Making troops continually and before they are shot outside the keep could turn things in your favor unequivocally enough. Essentially I abused this appalling, frightful amusement. Spare absolutely frequently and reload if your troops do senseless things like sit around and get shot by their archers (who are instinctively in reach of your particular).

Hello thank you for your reply. So as per your suggestion I conclude that within the military mission 7 this game is having lots of bug and because of those bugs I cannot continue this mission is it something like this?

When you attempted this map numerous times at present then you comprehend what bearings they are ambushing from-so initially focus on the side the first wave claims roots in. When I review effectively the keys to this mission are to discover the gentlemen tearing down your walls without you acknowledging (that sole man at arms alternate from the final wave devastating part of your palace) and that you get as numerous safeguards would be prudent on the dividers.

You will lose substantially less people when you outnumber or match the attackers' number (on the grounds that you shoot them down quicker). Adhere to the insights you got in the instructions. I think you get some bows complimentary initially. You are able to assemble "exceptional things" in this mission, right? Diminish the respawn time with them. I raised a third machine tower alternate to the portal house to enlight the third incline.

The explanation of well-mannered gameplay possibly will be a slight tighter within the Stronghold games. Take it as a challenge (As compare with the Stronghold 3 I consider that Stronghold 2 campaign was comparably hard). Not the whole thing is a bug.

Well I somewhat did that tacting within the subsequent run at this map; however half of the bowman obtain wedged on top of the stars (north-west). In addition they don’t look as if to acquire any range or defense benefit resting on the walls, consequential in receiving them explosion off the walls insanely quick. Within the actual world, a number of stone in front of you will provide a few cover vs. wooden arrows, however within stronghold 3 it appear they presently fly channel stone.

I had to attempt this guide a couple of times, and near the finale found a working tactic. As per me its finished it with sound mansion and the greater part of my individuals full of vibrancy. So for that you need to be dynamic on the hayball hurlers, and enlighten the go at ways. Likewise you need to Train archers. Move archers around to meet assaults, when that makes more Engine towers to expand more hayball hurlers. This worked fine for me, but yes, it is a however one.