Thread: Stronghold 3 appears in French language

Stronghold 3 appears in French language

Hello guys I am having weird issue with my game. I am getting this stronghold game in French language. I check with the all language settings but still I am not getting any English language option with it. So please if anyone knows how I can change the language within it then please let me know about it. I am sure that we can perform this. I am waiting for your helpful replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Stronghold 3 appears in French language

I acquire the game from my Steam. Before buying I perceive that this game is having English language support. I downloaded the game, I played and but the thing is the whole game appears within the French language. after that I go to my Steam client, and from there I right click on Stronghold 3 for making changes in the language. No more than the French or German available. Please could you contact again with a solution, as I was not able to get a Steam Support?

It’s really a big issue with this game. I believe somebody forgot to comprise the entire language files through the steam release version. Those who preloaded seem to be very well. I hope they will take this under consideration and fix this issue as soon as possible.

No update as of up to now, but I’m sure it'll be out soon unless they don't care regarding their players as well at the same time as if the developer are going to fix this issue then please someone tell them about the multiplayer issue as well and tell them to fix this as soon as possible.

I know it could be a steam issue. I have read the posts. BUT if it was my game/business I would have everyone on the phone to Steam right now and demanding a fast solution, even more I would want them to post the change in the NEWS section, and make a pop up saying it was fixed. People will be home from work soon (in the UK) and its not fixed by then, the reviews, refers and talk will be terrible.

I am agree with all of your comments, how they can forget this simple thing to include. After installing this game I have played a few part of it, and it is extremely superior accurately what the stronghold community requires. However let’s try and acquire everybody in and understanding. So for that they have to fix this language issue as soon as possible so maximum people can take pleasure of this game.

I send mail about this to the developer of this game but they said that it’s not a game issue it’s a issue which arrives by steam. Stem didn’t include the language option within this game. So I make a contact with steam and they said that they will try to fix this issue as soon as possible. I hope they will because I am really in love with this game and I don’t know the French or any other language. So I would like to see this game in English as soon as possible. So I can play this game. If anyone will get any useful information about it then please share it here so we all will get some ideas about it. I hope that someone is having some solution for this.

Hello I was searching about this on internet, but while searching about it I found the following link which will tells you how to change the language on steam. So please guys go through this link and see if you guys are getting any kind of information or not. I hope this will help you.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...8487-WSCN-4121