Thread: Do you think that the Campaign Mission is completed in the Dungeon Defenders

Do you think that the Campaign Mission is completed in the Dungeon Defenders

I have purchased the game Dungeon Defenders, and I think it is the best game to play I like the game very much but unfortunately last time I was stuck in an issue that the mission I have completed are locked automatically I have try several thing to get back to the condition but however I was fail to do that. So guys if you know any of the ideas behind this scene so do the reply, any of the suggestion and reply is appreciated.

Re: Do you think that the Campaign Mission is completed in the Dungeon Defenders

Even I was also facing the same problems for playing the game, I have seen that game have lock the mission which was clear by me even though I have not finish the campaign, so I have tried several thing to over come this situation but finally I have get the solution for this the first thing is that the local games won’t save any of the progress you have made or clear the level by playing the game perfectly with the skills.
    And if you want to fix such problems then you have to do this thing may it works for you so for that you have to first ‘right click’ on the game in the steam and after that you have to go for the Properties and then you have to verify the game cache.

Re: Do you think that the Campaign Mission is completed in the Dungeon Defenders

I have also seen this kind of error when I was playing the ‘level 30’ and this is also true that i have not seen any of the error or the issue before this level from starting level to 'level 29' so in order to move forward the progress, I avoid the to play the level solo and try to play the single level to make it first complete. There I have seen that the score that the player have achieved only save but none of the level which the player was unlock by playing and also I have seen that the character develop by me is also not save properly it totally loss.

According to me if you are facing such issue or this kind of thing happen while playing the game you have to make the game to be start from the first stage of the game or simply you can restart the game to get back to the normal condition for the game to play. So I think that restarting the game is the best option to get back to play and enjoy the game.

If you want to play the game and want to continue from there only you have to go for the Steam and by right clicking on the game, so by clicking the game icon you have to go for the properties where you have to local the respective files and finally you have to verify the cache to verify the integrity of that file.

There is none of the option to save the game however the games only save if played in one system only, if you want to play that game in other system then you have to play the game from the starting onwards. So if you want to play the same level you have left last time then you have to play that game on that same PC or Laptop or the Steam Account.