Thread: Walls are way too week and Archers shooting very unrealistic in Stronghold 3

Walls are way too week and Archers shooting very unrealistic in Stronghold 3

Hello friends, I want to say if anyone has seen the videos of the game then might notice the walls of the game and also the archers which are been used are not so good, so I want ask that what you think about the game and also you will be get the same experience in the game. So I want to know that what you think about these things in the game and also what else you people find it different and also not so happening in the game, so please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Walls are way too week and Archers shooting very unrealistic in Stronghold 3

I saw all the trailers available, additional German game trailers and I noticed two very, very realistic, the bad things that should be reviewed very quickly ... The walls are too week, if you want FF to build castles, and not just a nonsense wall, allowing us to build strong walls that do not break so easy! At least as strong as a fortress walls, the better: The walls should be even stronger than SH1 Parades. Archers shooting unrealistic (as elsewhere), the damage should be increased archers, but should not have a chance of success of 100%! They should let your enemy more often or hit another unit, told them to hit, like a unit that is right next to that unit, or shoot a little too far or sth like that ... and most importantly, an arrow from a unit not to strip the walls!

Re: Walls are way too week and Archers shooting very unrealistic in Stronghold 3

The damage was greatest in physics videos to show. I think it should be the same in the game also it should be great to play so have to wait for the game and experience it.

I agree things arrow, which should increase the damage, but lose more often, you can also lose depends on the distance. For the wall I'm a kind of insurance were no more than physical tests. So I think the developer should have some more things added to it to become game good.

Graphics mean nothing as long as the gameplay is good. Also, I think the graphics look good; they're gone for a dark black type look that fits well with the medieval period. Firefly is not exactly the biggest game companies so they cannot wait to have the best game to watch. I think we should wait until they hit the market before making judgments too.

I think there are more problems. What about the graphics? Just look at the new trailer campaign. It looks a bit like the game was made 5 years ago.

I agree with the graphics do not mean anything... The graphics are fine for ever RTS game Stronghold series had brilliant graphics; match up to a stronghold of the Crusaders and other RTS released among 2000 and 2003. Stronghold is the entire regarding its unique gameplay. I think the graphics of the game should be better done so that the user who might be playing the game will be happy and also it will be great to play the game and it looks great to play in the good graphics. The developer of the game should think about it.

Yes, the gameplay is more important in a game graphics, but do not stop improving in other ways. The gameplay of the game can be done little better and it will makes us good to play the game.

I also agree with the above user and also I have played the game and also I have founded that the game have not made for playing the game, and also you will be able to keep more user who might be able to get the game is not good. The users who have played the game might now better.