Thread: Wasnt the Stronghold 3 suppose to release On the 25th

Wasnt the Stronghold 3 suppose to release On the 25th

We all know by now the "No Skirmish" The four maps, and the assaults of the wall. But the game wasant supposed to realese For 25rst? Keep in mind what occurred to the dead island? Alpha was realesed crapy build rather than the actual game. Possibly it's the similar error. So whats your thought on this?

re: Wasnt the Stronghold 3 suppose to release On the 25th

In fact, I hope I'm not wrong with that view. However, even with some stupid mistakes in other games before. Firefly always represented quality. I do not think it would sell a game, much less make a Goldmaster with that version. I have the CD version, and equal, without any discharge of water steam. I hope not to push 7sixty firefly in the release of a beta game, but I think that fireflies would say OK to that. So just wait guys, I'm sure everything will be fine.

The game ended a time to meet the release date 25. The current version is less than or steam is the final version and I hope they can get some patches out the door fast.

The version here is the final version. There will be no skirmish units continue to attack the walls and 4 MP maps are final. However, we will release a patch next week that is expected to clarify some of the main problems. Shortly after that we will have another patch to fix more problems row and add some features. We will be looking at adding new MP maps, but we have also included a map editor with all the functions for which fans can create there own. If you do not see steam in the list of tools go to (install directory) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ stronghold3 \ bin \ win32_release \ MapEditor.exe.

Where is the reason for not allowing a modified game where the walls are much stronger and can not get hurt by the units? Does it make sense? because they only develop in a few days and give the player in multiplayer mode to activate the option, you do not want to play with strong walls not only have to activate it. are stronger than in the videos, but still too XD weeks ridicolous most is when stones, crumbling walls peasents attacking kill their soldiers on the top of the wall.

We had this problem also in SH2 and SHL. Worst game bugs and balance. So to me that your purchase does not SH3. I bought all these years all the SH games, but this is the first time you buy. I only play multiplayer so I guess that with 4 maps are obtained after a boring day.

This game is really great, but to confirm Kingmaker and then it does not, the name of three types of multiplayer, even in the manual and then add deathmatch. I love this game until now and I'm definitely complete my game allows. But if you can not even play against bots in SP kingmaker, but have to use your own scenario, that's not very nice. I'm a little can understand without the AI in the multiplayer mode, but not kingmaker, even? It seems as if even fireflies interessted in us complaining .. It is the 8th wonder of the world that an administrator we responded to these problems. Seriously, have SH2, giving AI multiplayer and fixing all the errors wouldve been cheaper and better, probably.

Re: Wasnt the Stronghold 3 suppose to release On the 25th

I guess the only reason they are not doing Skirmish or kingmaker because they have trouble making AI FF functiong usually at night, as the fog of war, probably has no effect with AI (night). Benzie, is there any possibility to add skirmish? I love AI, no matter if they have near vision at night, at least for me.