Thread: Castlebuilders game in Stronghold 3

Castlebuilders game in Stronghold 3

Castlebuilder game means that the game players do not play Castlebuilder for killing other players, but trying to build an impressive castle. However, it will 1vs1vs1vs1 or 2v2. There will be a final battle in the game after 2 hours, the total game, probably will last 2.5 - 3 hours. In the time before the final battle, players organize large and small battles and siege. Any Idea about this?

Re: Castlebuilders game in Stronghold 3

Sense is to give the player the chance to play a multiplayer game, where they can afford to make every building a handsome castle, for example, for a game Castlebuilder style can be seen as an invasion multiplayer Freebuild arranged, performed by other players -> the reason for the fun. Special Options / rules: I have the intention that these games are more frequent and if people like, create rules and special page for him.

The winer of the game is after 2 hours of play, then all players fight either a siege or a pitched battle. Before the final battle begins, the game leader (in this case me) is to check whether the armys are fair. (For example, if there is an open battle, which will ensure that all players come to the battlefield with the same amount of soldiers (and type). So we plan Knight battles with about 100 vs 100 vs 100 vs 100 knights , and so on. 2 nd / also winner is the guy with the most impressive castle. All 4 players decide who has the best castle. Without 3vs3 / 4vs4 maps at any time, so will 2v2 with a viewer who only "clocks" that everything turns out right If someone breaks the rules:. He is disqualified and no longer participate in any game Castlebuilder.

I also played castlebuilder / citybuilder before in other games (Empire Earth II, Stronghold 2, Age of Empires II, III, Fortress 1, Crusader, Stronghold Legends), always with the same system (Better City / Castillo wins) + a balanced final battle + Alliance. The only problem is that the maps, probably large enough to Arent castlebuilders here (in Empire Earth that is always played on giant maps in the same AoEII, III, in the bastion of 1/crusader SH2 and also worked, only legends caused problems for both the maps were too small, but well, we'll probably make some changeing own maps with double Castles (2 players a castle, there is a trick to do this, they also work in SH3), so I think there will be a solution. Remember, if you want to participate or take part, be aware that we do not want just anyone build without a sense, we want people who are interested in the detailed design of the castles and put love into it. We will also make a better picture of the castle and put it online.

Will add to my steam friends list and look for that on Tuesday. Im in the U.S., Central Time and is not sure what time exactly when I will be.

There is no attack two hours, you can arrange battles alle the time, but not to kill the enemy player. Only small battles, like when playing for 30 minutes you can say, how about a battle in 5 minutes - and then the battle - the only thing -> you do not kill the enemy. 2 hours is fine, i forgotten small maps, you probably have for 45 minutes, because there is not enough room for more.