Thread: Seeing unknown buttons after installing Stronghold 3 game in steam

Seeing unknown buttons after installing Stronghold 3 game in steam

Hello friends, Steam told me today that Stronghold 3 is now available. I am from Austria. After installing the game I realized that all the menu buttons are called "menu_History", "menu_military", "menu_option" and so on. Playing the game of this type is impossible. Does anyone else have this? Game version: 1.0.24037 so please helps me with this. Kindly give me the suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: Seeing unknown buttons after installing Stronghold 3 game in steam

Firefly Studios are aware of this problem; I think it was an e-mail they received. I was not able to confirm whether it is a matter of steam or a gambling problem, but they know about it

This is a problem with the German / French language should only be available. English is by mistake that appears in the list of languages for this release and makes the problem by selecting seen. I hope to resolve soon.

I have the method to solve the problem of yours and also you will be able to do it. So please follow the following method and try it and these steps are to verify the integrity of the game cache and also anyone is facing the same problem so they can also try it and get it done for them.
    • First you load the steam
    • In the library section just right click on the game and select the properties
    • After selecting the properties now select the Local files tab and click on the Verify interigty of the game cache
    • The process will start and the completion of the process the windows will be closed automatically.

I have a question to the person who started this thread. I'm from the Netherlands, and how did you make steam to approve its installation? I’m dying to play this game after tomorrow I’m 2 weeks with my work, so this is my day off, I have the game, I bought it yesterday, but I cannot install it. How'd you do that? Please answer! Thanks in advance

Only the German version / French have been released on Steam. Other versions will be available on October 25, the official release date.

I’m not trying to crack a joke here, but ... is not that a little ridiculous about the French / German release and English releases is not out? Also the studies and is forced to let off steam which was the last word? ... What bought it from retail stores, and I know that people are shouting store owners say you steam launch date is October 25 so it's not again as the 1930 which sent large companies to speak out against all consumers of the small talk about release dates, together with the fact that the distribution firefly is more likely to form steam early and is doing its monopoly position only louder and louder.

I live in Germany and when what was by now accessible on Steam I run to my house, but now it is accessible? There is a problem in my pc or availability has changed in the steam for the German market?

Hmmm you here really does not make me happy! So I have to wait ... And I paid my playing time before someone long walk in a store? Is that like a thread of loyal customers? I mean, now I have a disadvantage to people who bought the game at the store? Just disappointing! But thanks for the answer anyway ... At least now I know I never get sick preorder any Firefly Studios game more.

Yeah me either, when I pre ordered, but I get an advantage over him or even the same as people do not preorder. So I would suggest the others to do the pre-order of the game.

Do not expect any advantage of it, but I'm sure did not expect any disadvantage before asking ... I think it’s not fair that some people are playing the game and steam right now still keep the door closed! But what I'm talking now anyway? Probably they might have escaped correct this in your weekends now ... If I could get my money back preorder I ran into a store and start playing. For me, it seems, that emphasized self so much because of the delayed release their internal coordination of the company in some way did not work and the. Hopefully there is no major flaw!