Thread: Unable to install Strongholds 3

Unable to install Strongholds 3

I am not able to install the Strongholds 3 on the computer of mine. I cannot why find out why I am not able to get the above mentioned thing? Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install Strongholds 3

Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other specific information to get the root cause of the problem.

I am suggesting that you should try to install the game into safe mode. To boot the computer into safe mode you have to use the following instruction.
    • You should restart the computer of yours and start tapping F8 from the keyboard.
    • Now you have to select Safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu.
    • Once the computer is booted into safe mode you should try to install the game on the computer of yours.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should try to install the game as Administrator of the computer. to doing the same you should right click on the exe file of the and select run as Administrator from the right click context menu.

Well I am suggesting that you should delete the contents of all the Temp folder on the computer of yours. to do the same you have to make use of the Disk Cleanup tool which is available at the following location.
    1. You have to click on the Start button and go for Programs and click on the Accessories and you have to click on the Systemtools.
    2. Also you might require to Defragment the hard disk by using the defragmenter which is available at the above mentioned location on the computer of yours.

It is possible that the back ground process running on the computer might be interfering with installation hence I recommend that you should clean boot the computer of yours and try to install the game.

Do you have installed any security software or Firewall on the computer of yours? If so than you should disable the same on the computer of yours and proceed for the installation process. Once you have done the same you should try to install the software on the computer of yours. if you are having any query than feel free to ask about the same.

How you are supposed to install the game? if you are using CD or DVD than I recommend that you should see that there should be fingerprints. The CD and DVD should be cleaned with the clean water. Also dry the same with the clean cotton cloth. After that you should try to install the game.

I am not sure but there could be bug issue with game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. after fixing the bug issue the developer of the game will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.