Thread: Dungeon Defenders is crashing in local split screen with 3 or more players

Dungeon Defenders is crashing in local split screen with 3 or more players

As the title of this particular saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed this particular game Dungeon Defenders on the computer of mine. I have also found that this particular game is seems to be crashing while playing the game with the local split screen. What is the speculation of yours on this particular matter? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dungeon Defenders is crashing in local split screen with 3 or more players

In this particular situation can you answer the below mentioned questions to figure out the root cause of the problem.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you using any gaming controller for the purpose of the game play? Let me know if you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should try to play the game as administrator of System. To doing the same you have to search for the exe file of the game and you have to right click on the same. from the right click menu you have to click on the Run as administrator. Once you have done the same you have to see that the issue is persisting or not. so try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Tell me whether you are using anything gaming controller? If so than you have to take care of the thing that is you should install the latest version of the drivers of it. also you should also install the latest version of the graphic card drivers and DirectX on the computer. Well you can get the latest version of above mentioned software from the official website. Well you should download and install the same on the computer. after installing the latest version of software you need to restart the computer of yours.

I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

There could be bug issue associated with the game. so you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will look into the code of the game and figure out the bug and fix the same. once they have done the same they will release the patch which you can use to fix the matter.