Thread: Dungeon Defenders: Need to fix Crappy TrendyNet

Dungeon Defenders: Need to fix Crappy TrendyNet

As the title saying I think there is great need to fix the TrendyNet. Well I am playing Dungeon Defenders on the computer of mine. there are lots of bugs in the same and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. Let me what do you thinking in this particular matter. thanks a lot in ad steam,vance.

Re: Dungeon Defenders: Need to fix Crappy TrendyNet

I wanted to tell you that TrendyNet is seems to be stable for the entire day. So I am not able to figure out what is wrong happening with TrendyNet.

I have noticed that the game is seems to be disconnect from the host couple of times. This particular game is seems to be disconnect when I am on wave 9/9 of some hard boss flight and it seems to be quite frustrating
    Connection lost to host is supposed to happen when you are supposed to join the game and the player which is creating the lobby crash and simply leaves of looses the connection to the TrendyNet. So I think this particular information will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

In this particular game I have found that the single player and deleted characters and there should not be any progress or the multiplayer and there should not be any constant disconnections. All the users who are having the issue with the same should contact the developer team and file the bug report to them. The developer team will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer team will help you out to issues which you have mentioned over here.

TrendyNet has lots of issue and many had complaint about that already. First of all the save game thing which does not work at all. I had seen a number of friends who are not able to join in first login. They need to click number of time get access properly and play this game. But this is only limited to some users. All are not facing. This gives you more error if you are using cracked version of this game. It is better that you must buy it from Steam. It is well optimized version which has minimum bugs. Till yet there are not ready patches for this and the issue looks resolved.

Yes to some extent the issue looks resolved. You need to take care that if you face error you can write to TrendyNet. What I worry the most is my game files. Who's going to play and get those all back again and again. The one thing which I did is transported my save game files on my local system instead of Steam cloud. That helped me a lot to get rid of a number of bugs. The thing which irritates most is continuous disconnection when you are playing and reach almost at the end of level.