Thread: Is there double screening Co-Op in Dungeon Defenders?

Is there double screening Co-Op in Dungeon Defenders?

Recently I have played the 2 screens on the computer of mine. I don’t like the half screen. So tell me if you are aware of how can I play the 1 player on 1 screen and then that of the other 2nd screen? I would not mind if there are something like mods, scripts and resolution changes to make the thing working for me. So let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there double screening Co-Op in Dungeon Defenders?

If I am not wrong you might be having the vertical split while playing this particular game on the computer of yours.

You will be dreaming to make this particular thing working. Well I am having 24" Acer G24 Monitor and 60” latest Samsung Tele. I would skip work to play and it would be support team we are having at trendy. I am hoping that the developer team will definitely help you out to get the requirement of yours. let me know about the same as soon as you have got the idea on this particular matter.

Hey friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted to tell you that Vertical split will not work for you. I think it supposed to use 1 screen at a time in the game.

I don’t whether the developer of the game has looked on this particular matter. if they are not aware of the how it will work at all. It should be quite really epic and if you can put in. I would be really glad if someone in the game has some kind of the mod which will be useful to make the thing working for you. Let’s see whether the developer of the game is providing the mod on this particular matter. I am hoping that the mod will be available for free and I am expecting that there will be great fun while using the same.