Thread: Stronghold 3 game can be supported on my PC?

Stronghold 3 game can be supported on my PC?

When the firefly studios had earlier claimed that they would like to working on stronghold 3 then due to high demand of the game like crusader 2 the fans need these game but only after the dungeon hero. However it will be delay due to some region. So if they had make any announced about the game in development other than dungeon hero and stronghold kingdoms, and answer what configuration requirement for pc that help to run a game great........

Re: Stronghold 3 game can be supported on my PC?

The primary Stronghold was extremely captivating and feature very strong mechanics, even though strictly broken multiplayer-wise. Stronghold 2 not a great balls, however. After an annoying micro-management hell, in which you be aware of similar to a lab rat annoying to get someplace you just can't reach, as you effort, with no achievement, to balance your citizens' needs. And Stronghold tradition was immediately painful.which is also getting some issue because ram requirement is high around 2GB.

Damn, I actually expect they'll handle to detain the soul of what completed Stronghold and Crusader so awesome once more again. Those two were a number of my desired games of all instant, but II was immediately lame. It felt like you were forever busy hiring more guys to clean up your citizens’' dirt...because i am have good feature pc configuration which is required 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 3000+ or higher edition so game is running good in my pc

Stronghold was a classic game so as to that I consideration was actually good, except these people just don’t recognize how to do 3d graphics. Stronghold 2 was unplayable, and these screenshots look just as bad. So that I prefer to go new version game that with new updates graphics cards if you have graphics that also support to run game without hang game i have 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible video card also i am using specially for the game..

appreciated the Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader both the game. However, I constantly heard good things concerning about Stronghold II and Stronghold Legends (basically an unrelated expansion). Let me place it this mode: subsequent to releasing Stronghold II and Legends, they released Stronghold.