Thread: Dungeon Defenders: Cannot Connect to TrendyNet

Dungeon Defenders: Cannot Connect to TrendyNet

A few hours ago I was playing this game and suddenly the game crashes and I was taken out of that. After that when I tried to start the game then it was not letting me to enter to the TrendyNet servers. I have already verified the integrity of the cache as well as the desfrac the game. I also tried by rebooting the computer and the internet but that doesn’t worked for me. Can you tell be that what can be the problem with that and how that can be solved?

Re: Dungeon Defenders: Cannot Connect to TrendyNet

I think that some of the files of the game is corrupted and that is the reason that you are getting the game crashed. So what you can do is, just uninstall that game and once you are done with that then install it again. There are many of the similar issue which is resolved by reinstalling the game.

You should make sure that your computer is fulfilling the minimum system requirement of the game. If it is lacking in any of the aspect then you might get the issues like this.

Do you have some antivirus installed in your computer? If yes then it is possible that the antivirus is restricting the game. So you can try to play that game by disabling the antivirus. See if it is showing you the same thing. I know that this is not the solution for this but you will at least get the idea that what is the source of the issue.

I think reinstalling the game might help you get out of the issue. I have seen many of the similar cases where reinstalling helps and so I think that it will do the same for you.

There is a way to fix this. The issue appear because the game is missing some files. For that you will need to run a inbuilt utility for fixing the game files. For that you have to run a integrity check from Steam Library. Go in the library and right on the game. Then click on Properties and then click on Local File table. Once done click on Verify Integrity of Game cache. That's all. Wait for sometime. The application which scan the game files and fix the missing or corrupted dll. Then after that reboot your system and retry to connect. It will work. It is the only way to fix this issue. If still the problem persist try this step one more time after re-installing the game.

I got certain instructions that can help you to troubleshoot this issue. First thing is to ensure the status of TrendyNet. If the status shows that its down then have to check steam downtime. The status must show you active connection. You can also try to find some information in the log file generated when you try to connect. This log file contains errors that can be used to fix the issue. In the log file find for CFS:Event. Look what error is mentioned. If there is written that user banned or open url failed then it means you are facing connectivity problem because you are banned from the server. The error number is 15. Another one when you see a HTTP error that means your system is in offline mode. This can be block by security applications. Disable your firewall and check back.