Thread: Local files update by steam in Dungeon Defenders Games

Local files update by steam in Dungeon Defenders Games

When I utilizing the steam cloud, its indicating that my local files are not in synchronizing with them ( i played on an additional PC on got my apprentice to 25level). Though, when i choose to download from the cloud, my characters show the similar level as before. When I log in Later than several try it is still denoting me to either download the clouds files or update them.

Re: Local files update by steam in Dungeon Defenders Games

Hey you information is not in off for solving your problem then first answer me about some questions like1. Are you playing on Open or TrendyNet? Considering Open, in steam attempt right clicking on dungeon defenders game -> game Properties -> game Updates and make certain that the Steam Cloud sync box is checked.

Re: Local files update by steam in Dungeon Defenders Games

I also want to ask you some questions which are related to the game which are you playing on local /open? I am not hundred percent knowledgeable with Steam Cloud sync, but perceptibly there is a difference difficulty. If consider you are on Open, I would advise copying your character files/ backup from the PC that has your preferred character and moving it over to your PC that cannot synchronizing correctly. If you have any problems, then let me know.