Thread: Unable to transfer save data of Dungeon Defenders in different PC’s?

Unable to transfer save data of Dungeon Defenders in different PC’s?

There has been a lot of problems with the safe option in this game and hence that’s the problem over here that’s what I want to say here, I am not able to transfer the saved files to the different pcs at all, that’s what I am saying here.

Don’t know what do you all have to say about the same I am waiting for the necessary reolies from you all on the same. do reply accordingly over here.

re: Unable to transfer save data of Dungeon Defenders in different PC’s?

Yes indeed there has been some problem with the said issue that’s what I am saying here. there will be a fix coming up soon. I don’t know when the fix will be coming up as in terms of date but surely there would be a fix coming up for the same that’s what I am saying here.

Go to the following location
    Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Dungeon Defenders > Binaries > Win32
    Now there you will be able to get the saves file in that location and hence that’s what I am saying here. so hope that was enough for you all.

That’s it from my side for you.

Ok but in the game which are the saves file? That’s what I am not able to understand at all, so do give me some suggestions about the same. which is the exact file that you want to select can you please tell me the name of the file over there tahts what I am saying here.

So do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the necessary help from you all. so that’s what I want ti say here, please reply on the said question.

DunDefHeroes.dun and DunDefHeroes.bak these are the 2 files that you need to copy and then paste it in the new machine so that’s what you should be doing over here. do have a good look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.

Ok thanks that worked for me. I am very much happy with the response that you all have given here that’s what I want to say here.

I have copited that particular file and that has worked for me that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you all.