Thread: Getting horrible frame rate even on low settings for Dungeon Defenders game

Getting horrible frame rate even on low settings for Dungeon Defenders game

Hi, I have validated the game; DL'd the 2 missing files randomly not have anything besides iTunes and Windows essential processes running in the background (kb / mouse drivers included). I tried all graphics settings (high / medium / low) and still get an unplayable framer ate at 1080p. I'm in succession a Phenom II 965 @ 4 GHz, 8 GB DDR2 800MHz matched corsair select (yes yes, I know: P) and a direct CU II GTX 580 in a nasty old Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 motherboard. Take good care of my OS; I'm an old LONG time PC user with Windows 7 64-bit Ult. I'm assuming, that is a matter of 64 bits, due to see a few posts about people who have problems with 64-bit, but I thought I could throw my 2c out there and see if anyone has any solution?

Re: Getting horrible frame rate even on low settings for Dungeon Defenders game

I can say that I am containing a trouble with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, or the GTX580. Most likely is a driver conflict. Just not sure it could be if not the ASUS GSB

It is-possible-I have solved the problem by undo the set up Smart Doctor or whatever it is called the ASUS GPU over clocking. I also uninstalled the Gamer OSD and restarts. Seems to have worked, but also had a rare problem where I tried to launch WoT and said something about DirectX not initialize properly (which was odd since he was playing like 10 minutes before without problems and without requiring a reboot.) Can be that was the installation of DirectX with the game that caused the problem. It was certainly a non-standard resist, came with a screen of AMD, never seen before for a DX install. I will not say the problem is solved, but I'm crossing my fingers

I have no problems with my GTX 580 at high settings with AA and Aniso 16x high. My finest presumption would be your RAM is the limit the whole system. It could also be your hard drive. I am also 64-bit Windows, but my frames are locked at 60, even in the busiest levels.

Hi, just wanted to say that the RAM, while the old is not going to lose many pictures tells me VS DDR3 1600 or so. Is running some nice times and tests have shown that the time = more or less the most important factor in the framer ate and still not by much. I'm pretty confident it was one of the things I talk about in my post before this. But while from beginning to end.

It be some sort of the problem with the graphics card of yours and also you have to check the card is supported with the game or not, it might be that the card not been supported with the game.