Thread: Dungeon Defender becomes really choppy in between

Dungeon Defender becomes really choppy in between

People are having problem than choppyness. The other thing they have in common is that everyone seems to have PC that can run the game; they have a lot of things open slow our game down and not torrenting. Really hoping for an answer beyond "trying to close Firefox".

Re: Dungeon Defender becomes really choppy in between

I have the same problem as in the steam forums. It's literally impossible to play unless you re-install the drivers whenever I play. I have and i7, 8 gig RAM, and a gtx 580. Not whatever thing else additional than steam is unlock at what time you attempt to play and as I said earlier than the fine if I am able to reinstall the drivers earlier. It is an irritating problem, save for I feel worse for my friend who pays money for it as a gift (steam). You have to wait and perceive how annoying it is for me to acquire the running game. I like the game however I cannot constantly be bothered to reinstall the drivers if every other game runs perfectly as possible.

I'm a little perplexed as to why it happens to a number of and not others, two of my friends are at once with a configuration that is relatively close to mine, identical gfx cards and none of them has a problem. After each time you play the game, if the integrity check of steam, says 3 missing files are 0kb DLED.

You are able to try to decrease the resolution of the game. The first time you play the game was in full resolution and it was choppy. I'm down to 800x600 and can play without problems in high and post processing. It is able to as well reduce the gfx of the game on or off post processing in addition helps.

Seems to be a driver difficulty in conflict through the game. A number of people have resolved by reinstalling the drivers before playing the game, but that's a really bad thing. Hope you get the game running shortly. It's awesome.

My laptop is an Intel Dual Core 1.66; 1 GB of RAM, with a Geoforce Go 7400 card it appears that shared VRAM, which means it is not as good as not shared. When I installed and ran the game, the menu was always locking for about 10 seconds with a kind of stuttering. Because he stuttered a lot longer than the time I had to choose menu / creating characters. Anyway, put everything out low and then 800x600. In prison advocates SteamApps folder you can find the folder UDKGame. You need to edit the udkengineudk.ini.

The line of consider that the initiative possibly will have concentrated the stuttering ParticleLODBias = 0 (which was earlier than possibly three). However I was playing with poolSize = 128 (which is much higher figure above) which is in the texture streaming and has reduced the jump from time to time take place.

I am at this time running the game at 800x600 and flight crud on my laptop. I turned to award graphic things to reassign, however they seem to be barely perceptible, I have animated graphics on both, however I have a preference it that way, if I possibly will increase the overall detail by one, after that it may be perfect for me. Well, if my characters / progress have not disappeared.