Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Screen of Dungeon Defenders freezes and is unable to connect to trendynet

Video Games

Old 25-10-2011

Screen of Dungeon Defenders freezes and is unable to connect to trendynet

I have a computer at home and I have recently installed this game. I like playing games and I am facing some problems while playing this game. When I am playing this game, the screen freezes up and sometimes it gets crashed. I am getting a message like "dundefgame stopped working” when I press alt+tab buttons out and in, the screen get unfreezed and I get an eror saying “failed to connect to trendy net". I don’t what to do. Does anybody have any idea regarding this? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Old 25-10-2011

Re: Screen of Dungeon Defenders freezes and is unable to connect to trendynet

I am facing the same problem as you are. But I would tell you that this problem will go off. I have experienced the problem of "dundefgame stopped working" today. This happens a lot around the tavern. Yesterday when I was about sell or unlock them, I used to face disconnection from the trendynet immediately. Finally I have sold them today.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,