Thread: Graphical Engine Bug in Dungeon Defenders

Graphical Engine Bug in Dungeon Defenders

I have recently got this game and I think that there is some kind of Graphical Engine Bug in this game. I am having nvidia video card and I am having 1 - 3 FPS. And what I have found is that when I am reinstalling the video card driver then the Fps problem but then after I restart the machine then it again takes me to the 1-3fps and now this is making me think that the Dungeon Defenders video cards are not able to recognize this game properly .Is there anyone who have faced the same and has an idea about it. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Graphical Engine Bug in Dungeon Defenders

I don’t think that this is some kind of problem with the entire nvidia video card family because I am running the game on the Nvidia card itself and my friends with whom we play are having the Nvidia cards as well and none of them is having the type of problem you have specified here. I think that there might be problem with your video card only so I will suggest you to confirm that your video card is working properly but I am not sure of this problem is because of the video card only it can be because of something else as well.

I am using a GTS 450 and even I have to re install the driver every time I have to play the game I don’t know what kind of a problem it is and I have already tried to re install the video card driver a no of time and even though I am having the latest drivers I am facing the same problem. I have also tried to do a Asus.gsb fix but even it did not helped and I am now tired of reinstalling the driver again and again is there any other method to fix this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

I am having a GT-430 and even though it is a low powered card it matches the recommended system requirement for this game.I am able to play most of the other low-end games and I am also allowed to view the DD Title screen as well as customize the Hero/Crystal colors without any frame rate drop and without any kind of problem.I don’t know why I am getting this kind of FPS and I have also noticed that when I move the mouse in the menu then the screen appears to be lagging and then somehow when I try to start a level then the game just crashes.I have by now tried all the possible solutions and I have also tried to change the graphical settings as well but none of them is helping.

I think that the problem has not yet got a solution because I have the same problem and I have referred to a no of solutions in a no of forums but I have not found a single solution for this and the problem is just not with the GTS series graphic card because I am having the same kind of problem with the ATI Graphic Card where I am getting a 1-3 FPS max and I have the same problem on my other pc which is having GTX 470 and which is running on win 7.I have tried to set the graphics quality but then the problem remains the same I think that the company would have checked it with these cards before their release.

My system information is as followed and I am facing the same problem no matter which ever resolution I am setting it I just giving me a 1-3 FPS and I think that with my configuration this game should work perfectly without any such problem.
    • GTX 470
    • INTEL Core i7-870 2.93GHz
    • win 7 64-bit
    • 12GB ram