Thread: I want a refund for Dungeon Defenders

I want a refund for Dungeon Defenders

I want the refunds for this game sicne the game is not working at all. I got the game from the steam and want the steam sources to give me the full money back since the game is not working and also I have enjoyed a single moment of the game so instead of getting a different game I am asking for a refund for the game, so tell me guys if you all can tell me where will I get te refund for the game, waiting for the replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over ehre, waiting for the response.

Re: I want a refund for Dungeon Defenders

Yes be patient the fix for the game will be coming up soon that’s what I want to say here, so what I want to say is that an update for the game will be coming soon and so you all have to waitfor the game’s update. That’s what I am saying here.

Why don’t you take this topic to the steam support to address your problem they would be the perfect persons in this situation to answer it out for you that’s what I am saying here, just do one thing go to the steam Support and if you still have 0 hours of play time then you can claim a payback from them they will surely refund you all the money, so that’s what I am saying here.

Do as what I have advised for you I am sure that it will be the perfect solution for you that’s it from my side for you all, hope so that’s enough for you all. do let me know if this suggestion from my side did help you to some extent.

See if the game turns out to be the different from the one that you had expected then you will not get the refund at all. if you are not able to play the game and if there is some technical issues from the steam side then they will be refunding the amount for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. so try out some different methods that you should be working out that’s it from my side for you all.

What do you mean by not following the standards and all. if several functions of the game does not work at all then why should we waste our money and claim for a refund. In my case here is the list of problems that are affecting me it does not save level progress, character info, or an achievements.
    Having 10 hours of play in the game and only one level 11 character to show for it since the game didn’t save data reliably, that’s totally unfair from the different side so that’s the problem here is. I would say that demanding an refund from everyone would be a good thing for a game like these which does not have anything to offer over here that’s what I want to say here.

See demanding a refund at this point of time is not a bad thing at all, all ican say is that the developers should have a mind when they are thinking of releasing the game even when it is not properly tested is a little harsh for sure.
    Then they had an early patch that corrupted save files an apology letter was written there about the same.

Where are the standards of the game and now when the final version of the game has released I see no kind of apologies at all even when several people are complaining about the fault in the game that’s a stupid thing. So tell me where am I wrong here. I would say that it is the worst steam release till date.

Having waited over a month since the pre order of the game was given and then coming up with this game that has major bugs and hasn’t got any fixes at all is really weird for sure. here and there small bugs is almost fine but major bugs like saving problem, no replies from authors about the patches, game not starting all these kind of stuffs are really huge and should be fixed as soon as possible otherwise it would be a huge problem for the gamers what will they be playing in this game that’s what I am not able to understand at all.

No a new fix is coming up shortly that’s what I have heard from the developers I got the information from the twitter saying that to be patient and an update is coming up soon. So rather wait for the game to come up and then accordingly look out for the updates.

As such for me the game is working absolutely fine for me that’s what I want to say here, so that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t know why there is a discussion about the game bugs and all. I haven’t got any major bug at all not in saving as well the game is performing very well. That’s what I want to say here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks guys for the suggestions that you have given here appreciate the work that you have made here and that’s what I want to say here.