Thread: Dungeon Defenders is still crashing

Dungeon Defenders is still crashing

I have a computer at home and I like playing games. Recently I was playing this game and the computer still got crashed. I would like mention here that I have two Radeon 4850 hd cards running SLI. I don’t know why this is happening. Does anyone have a solution for me? The game crashes after the intro movies. I am very upset. Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Below I have mentioned my system configuration,
    • AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core processor 5000+
    • 4 gigabyte ram
    • Windows 7 64bit
    • 2x Radoen 4850 HD running sli

Re: Dungeon Defenders is still crashing

Well my friend had the same problem. Even his game used to get crashed after the into. I think as you have mentioned that you are having have two Radeon 4850 hd cards running SLI, I would say that the problem could be because of the sli. I would suggest you to try to turn off the sli. After turning the sli off, see whether the game crashes or not.

I would suggest you to follow the following things that I am mentioning below,
    • Well I think you should try to reinstall the game again. Remove the game completely and re0insatll the game.
    • Try to verify the cache
    • I would say that try to update the graphic drivers. If you are having two then try to swap and remove one of them.
    • Try to change the System Locale language to English

I am also facing the same problem with me. I got this game yesterday night. I have completed the game 2 times and each time when I try to go back to the tavern, my game crashes. My character doesn’t get saved. I don’t what the problem is? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. I have mentioned my system specifications below,

• i5 2500k @4.2GHz
    • 16gb of RAM @ 1600MHz
    • Windows 7, 64 bit
    • Nvidia 580 with a slight factory overclock

Well I am having the same issue since yesterday. Actually I was able to play the game for sometime but later after playing it got crashed. It didn’t crash to desktop. There was a sound for which I had to reboot my system. I tried to reinstall the graphics card but nothing happened. The game is still freezing. Sometimes the game freezes and crashes directly after getting into the start menu and sometimes I reach the tavern before it freezes. Below I have mentioned my system specifications,
    • Win 7 64bit
    • AMD Dual Core 4850e 2,5 GHz
    • 4 GB RAM
    • Nvidia Geforce GTS 250

Well I would like to ask you that are you using any antivirus solutions? If yes then I would suggest you to turn the antivirus off while playing. Actually while playing you don’t need the antivirus running. Many a times the antivirus is running in the behind and the heavy games crashes because the memory gets divided. So turning it off would definitely help. I would say that once also try to check the windows localization.

I would say that the same thing is happening with me as other guys here are having. I have tried all the things mentioned above but I have got no success. I have also monitored the temperatures and they are fine. I think there is some problem with the system requirements or with the motherboard.

I would like to say that make sure that your fan is working absolutely fine. It could be that the heat produced while the gameplay is creating trouble for the cpu to act. I would say that if you don’t have a cooler installed then get it installed. If you don’t have a cooler then I would say that you should have one. There are many coolers available. You can just visit any hardware shop and get one.

Make sure that your ram is fine. I would say that try to remove the ram from the cpu once and then put it back. I hope you know how to do that.