Thread: Co-op multiplayer in Stronghold 3

Co-op multiplayer in Stronghold 3

Hello friends, I have seen that there is a "multiplayer" in Stronghold 3, but I have not seen confirmation of whether or not "co-op" multiplayer modes. For example, a "core team" multiplayer skirmish mode in which a team must eliminate the other. Does anyone know if this kind of multiplayer mode will be in the game? So what you people have to say about it and what is suggesting that it should be there in the game or not. Thank you all for the suggestion which you will give about it.

Re: Co-op multiplayer in Stronghold 3

As I noticed steam Stronghold 3 page is one of the additional options such as cooperation. But there is no real news on it. I think it should be there and also it is will be great to have it.

I also wonder if it has been confirmed as to whether or not you can play multiplayer against players and AI opponents (bots) in the same game. In essence, my friends and I like playing co-op multiplayer games against AI opponents. What can be done to Settlers 7 and Anno 1404? I just hope that in this game too.

You are able to in another Stronghold game, why not Stronghold 3 is? Stronghold 3 of what you make of it is similar to a reboot as the series of Arachnid (Spider-Man)

Some proposal of Stronghold Heaven fan consists of tree planting, the AI in multiplayer mode and more des-riding troops. Is there the option of these creations and appearance? Fascinatingly all 3 of those issues that make the cross of two must make the next one! Ai in multiplayer as it is where it belongs, as troops crossed removable for all time has a set of forces broadened and re-planting trees, as this fits well with the oasis system. I'll be very disappointed if there is no AI in the multiplayer mode. It is one of the main things that convinced me to buy this game.

I have also done the pre-order of the game and also I hoping that the game would be great and also iy will be really great to play, so I am keeping fingers crossed.