Thread: What are you looking forward in Stronghold 3 game?

What are you looking forward in Stronghold 3 game?

Hello friends, I am most looking forward to the rubble wall and the procedure generates castle building system improvements. I am also looking forward to the soldiers kill the rubble of the walls. What features are you expecting more Stronghold 3? So please tell me about you and also what else you wanted to be there in the game. Thank you.

Re: What are you looking forward in Stronghold 3 game?

Game release, what has been said above by you, capable of seeing AI in multiplayer ... (This was contestant # 1). SHL has had options ... "There is no starting gold, food, etc." also "peacetime"

If you are asking me then for me is that when is game is been released for the public and also I am looking for the improved of the AI in the game and I also want to see that the editor of the game is been improved or not in the game. The game should be better and also much improved as compared to the older series games. Overall you see the game should be improved and also it should be very much good and best to play the game. The rest you will be able to get from the other people that what they think about the game. So you better see about.

The points which I wanted in the game are been listed as below:
    • Game first
    • Better physics and better graphics
    • New Soldiers
    • That sandbox mode
    • The upgrading keep

Combat system, nerfing market, equilibrium distance troop’s nerfing siege engines against stone walls, and much slower rate of fire walls more and more expensive. If they encounter a wall that does not mean the wall should fall apart ... perhaps a kind of desire to think, but I want AI in MP, told Amnesty International that doesn't troops fixed amount every time you learn how many of you ever sent. Fire goalkeeper maybe make friends, and do not miss the archers in the range of at least what they decide, I hope to enjoy the game III

I registered to send this message to game developers. He often played different games castle building castles friend to this day ... The Stronghold series has what it takes to be very good, but now I realized I should have one more thing to make it even more! I (and everyone else should also say YES) would like to see some kind of tower defense system in Stronghold 3, where you can build your castle and attacks infinitely easier for really tough. That should not be too hard to do? (HOPE NOT) Several different types of maps ready to make your own maps with the changes set in which the enemy is one or many points of departure. I have more than I wanted it and you can ask if some of the burden ... Everyone else should write if they wanted and game developers!

For me the game will be the first choice to see and also want to know that what are the changes are been done in the game as compared with the previous.