Thread: Blood in Stronghold 3

Blood in Stronghold 3

Hi everyone I saw some video of this game and I am in love with this game. But still I would like to know something about the blood in this game. What kind of blood effects is present in this game? I try to find about this in many videos but still I am not getting any helpful information about it which clears my doubt. Actually why I am asking about this because blood effects make game more realistic. And even its really makes the battle overwhelming. What you guys think about it. Please shade some light on this topic. And share some good suggestion about it.

Re: Blood in Stronghold 3

Initially I'm not sure however I would be inclined to say no. I would not mind if it was added, however I consider it would fit within a series that does not actually take that critically. FF and most likely the goal of qualifying for teenagers, as they usually do, I think that the inclusion of blood that crashed. Well, it is probable exclusive of increasing Rating in favor of teenagers, if you are able to set options that filter the blood and Starcraft 2. For the blood of the network becomes Black. Changes in blood textures.

There is consistently that track but it is typically utilized just when you are executing creatures, not people. I don't think anybody desires the front line in a SH amusement to be blanketed in dark goo our rating system is truly strict, high scholar rating here very nearly invariably intends no blood. Amusing how color updates all things however isn't it?

I consider yes for the reason that they aspire for larger and additional brutal battles. The most excellent thought is to make blood, after that if you don't approximating it for the reason that it's as well violent you possibly will modify it within the options.

True, other than in some countries it is basically seen as a cheap way of side stepping the difficulty and I'm pretty sure the classification is at rest beaten to M (mature). At the end of the day is not what is the most excellent choice (yours of course), but what goes in favor of classification together enough for a young grade slap in the box, a publisher can choose for this maximize profit. Most of Europe is lucky as the board of classification is extremely dissimilar, however here are also one extreme or an additional. Of course, this simply applies if 7sixty FF and decide to go for an index of teens, I have no idea.