Thread: Unable to set penalty taker in Football Manager 2012

Unable to set penalty taker in Football Manager 2012

I'm playing Arsenal in FM2012, I marked Hulk. I have Van Persie set as my penalty taker. Around the same time as one match, Hulk even now had 2 objectives to his name when he goes down in the penalty domain. To my amazement, Van Persie did not take the penalty as he ought to (in spite of the fact that he was on the channeled, not harmed or anything), insted Hulk takes it to finish his cap-trick.

Re: Unable to set penalty taker in Football Manager 2012

It's a normal emphasize for the past few FMs, if on a few targets, they will more often than not permit the individual to attempt to finish the cap trick Unless the recreation is still exceptionally close, where they would permit your designated penalty taker as a substitute.

I didn't know that, nor have I ever viewed this ever. Could be great assuming that you would be able to remark on this, possibly reprove the players or have any sort of control over this. This time it went affirm on the grounds that Hulk is an exceptional punishment taker, but even if I'm 2-0 up, I wouldn't need someone who has retribution taking 5 to take it-even in the event that he has a chance for a cap-trick.

Actually I thought it was a lamentable presentation when they acquired it and is an additional case of SI's stupefying of the amusement. It's a totally worthless trick that might as well be a choice that might be turned off. I blatantly don't give a poo about one of my players getting a hattrick. What I need is for by most fit punishment taker to take it, giving me the most fit risk of scoring. All the more is we were 150-0 up I could still require my punishment taker taking the kick.

This is one of the numerous things that SI have presented over the final few years that mean that I should never purchase a newfangled form of the amusement again (and to illuminate; I don't mean I will download a hacked form. Since I need an amusement I will purchase it, I simply no longer would like to possess this contrivance ridden event).